Conor hourihane | Vital Football

Conor hourihane

Let go. We need a ratter who will intimadate the opposition. As it stands we have Fleck and Norwood who have no pace and rely on fouling players who have glided past them. Missed the boat with Besic.

Let go. We need a ratter who will intimadate the opposition. As it stands we have Fleck and Norwood who have no pace and rely on fouling players who have glided past them. Missed the boat with Besic.
Currently in Hungary with ferencvàros

He is past his best and we need younger more dynamic players in midfield.
I know it all comes down to budgets but players like Matt Grimes, John Swift, Joe Rothwell, Lews O'Brien or maybe Ben Pearson will be surplus at Bournemouth.
If we get a new owner then all of the above should be doable if not then it will have to be another transfer window of loans.

He is past his best and we need younger more dynamic players in midfield.
I know it all comes down to budgets but players like Matt Grimes, John Swift, Joe Rothwell, Lews O'Brien or maybe Ben Pearson will be surplus at Bournemouth.
If we get a new owner then all of the above should be doable if not then it will have to be another transfer window of loans.

I'd be looking at Max Bird for that left sided midfield spot as well. Although his one goal in 100 or so appearances won't solve the problem of not enough goals coming from midfield.

I'm assuming Coulibaly will be added to the squad after his disappointing second season in Belgium.

He's being linked with the Baggies but i'd let him leave hasn't done enough consistently to warrant a offer from us in my view. UTB

How many midfielders does Bruce want ? I'd bet my last Rolo on Hourihane playing for Dean Smith at Norwich next season.

How many midfielders does Bruce want ? I'd bet my last Rolo on Hourihane playing for Dean Smith at Norwich next season.
Yes you may be r8 re;Norwich Raumy. I think the Baggies may well be having a clearout of their squad this summer they will have been very disappointed with how their season went i would think. UTB

Yes you may be r8 re;Norwich Raumy. I think the Baggies may well be having a clearout of their squad this summer they will have been very disappointed with how their season went i would think. UTB

WBA are being linked with Scott Twine as well so it looks like midfield's the area they've identified they need to strengthen. They'll also need some keepers with Johnstone and Button set to leave.

Sawyers and Carroll are the only notable outfield players with contracts running out so Bruce will have trouble shifting his deadwood.

WBA are being linked with Scott Twine as well so it looks like midfield's the area they've identified they need to strengthen. They'll also need some keepers with Johnstone and Button set to leave.

Sawyers and Carroll are the only notable outfield players with contracts running out so Bruce will have trouble shifting his deadwood.
I think Carroll's already been told he won't be offered another deal. UTB