Congratulations to Meghan&Harry | Vital Football

Congratulations to Meghan&Harry

A woman gives birth. Stop the fucking presses. Like it hasn't happened billions of times in human history.

The royal family are only there for American tourists now. Makes sense a yank would marry into them.

For clarity, I'm not anti-Royalist, in fact I'm pro-Royalist. The thought of choosing one of our politicians to be Head of State sends a shiver through me. Wonderfully undemocratic it may be, but having a Royal family is by far the least-worst option.

Wor a plank that Danny Baker is,gets sacked by the Beeb for tweetin a foto of a couple walkin wi a monkey and sayin the Royal baby leaves hospital.:shake: UTPB

Did he do that..? If so..hats off. Thats really funny.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shame if he's got sacked for it. Its just classic satire. If they think the monkey is a reference to a mixed race child, then the problem is firmly in their heads not in the actions of Baker. Still surprises me how can people who can say endlessly dreadful things over the internet without remorse, yet get so offended about everything said to them...? Thats modern life I suppose.

Did he do that..? If so..hats off. Thats really funny.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shame if he's got sacked for it. Its just classic satire. If they think the monkey is a reference to a mixed race child, then the problem is firmly in their heads not in the actions of Baker. Still surprises me how can people who can say endlessly dreadful things over the internet without remorse, yet get so offended about everything said to them...? Thats modern life I suppose.
Whether it's r8 or wrong, Baker must be thick if he dint think he'd be in trouble for it,he's wank anyway,good riddance.UTPB