Congratulations Steve | Vital Football

Congratulations Steve

Nobby_66

Vital Football Hero
Named manager of the month for January

Richly deserved, what a turnaround this club is going through. September seems a long time ago now.

:4:

We've already lost, so that's the jinx out if the way. Well done Steve, much deserved :-)

Fully deserved well done Stevie. Credit to Patto, Cox and Glen Johnson as well. Seems a good set up is in place.

Well done Steve. He has made people sit up and take notice of Gillingham FC once more. This is not the beginning of the end, this is the end of the beginning (as they say).

Well done Steve Lovell. And, as Billy Bleach points out (I`m sure SL would too) , the rest of Steve`s team, Patto, Coxy and Johnson.

It's nothing short of a miracle what has been achieved in such a short time. SL and team deserve this recognition.

Congratulations Steve,also going to include everybody else at the club,includes Scally,and even tea lady,what a turn around,let?s hope it continues Saturday

nibbles - 9/2/2018 07:37

Shit decision. Did they not read his CV?

I tend to agree, there is a guy on Kent Online who seems to know his stuff who is convinced we would be doing even better with Steve Evans as boss

Super Stevie Lovell.

He must be good, my predictive text now puts Lovell as the next word, every time I write Stevie.

Much better than some old manager of the month comp.

If he keeps on like this I might just forgive him that penalty miss against the squatters!

Seriously, well done Mr Lovell and his team.

Richly deserved and the extended contract gives him a foundation to push on this season and plan for next.

Decent football, decent results, decent comments from him. I shudder when I think Evans could have been here instead :10:

ThreeSixes - 9/2/2018 11:18

nibbles - 9/2/2018 07:37

Shit decision. Did they not read his CV?

I tend to agree, there is a guy on Kent Online who seems to know his stuff who is convinced we would be doing even better with Steve Evans as boss

I think that Wum bloke on KoL has been banned. Haven't seen his Fatty Evans comments for a while. There was a thread a week or so ago where he pretty much accused Scally of mis-using club funds to run his Heart charity. He may have made one big mess for himself.