Congratulations our wonderful girls | Page 2 | Vital Football

Congratulations our wonderful girls

Now I don't understand Danish and am barely coherent in my native English........but is just me or does anyone else think the Danish commentator in this clip of Toni Duggn's strike in the Champions League this week against Copenhagen is less than thrilled by her skill and the result of her shot?

Judge for yourself

Watch Duggan's stunning Champions League strike

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38011438

He did see a bit distressed bless him. Good to show a bit of emotion, showing his sensitive side :073:

Well, as i understood it, Brondby are one of the biggest womens clubs in Europe. This is our first season in the competition. They probably (understandably) didn't expect us to be this good :021:

City were named team of the year, Lucy bronze player of the year and Nick Cushing manager of the year.

Well done City Women :001: :001: :050:

The draw is coming this Friday, this has been a long season for the City Women and next season they start to play when it is cold.

Bluedub - 25/11/2016 13:43

Another Danish side in the quarters, Fortuna Hjorring.

Good luck girls.

I believe their games begin again March, albeit that's without checking.

Hopefully, I'll be able to embed a similar Live stream from the same Danish broadcaster, if it becomes available.

Never heard of that team before, their name sounds like it could be a name for a brothel that accepts tuna for it's services rather than cash.