Congratulations Norwich | Vital Football

Congratulations Norwich

Blade for Life

Vital 1st Team Regular
On reflection they have deserved to be promoted as champions, the Canaries are flying high tonight. At the start of the season I did not think we would get automatic promotion in a million years so I am one happy Blade. McCabe and the Prince are the luckiest chairman alive to have such an amazing manager as Wilder. He is the difference without doubt.

I believe just us , Stoke and Derby have better head to head records. No team did the double over them.

Credit where credit's due, the run they went on after they drew with us won them the title. They're an exciting cavalier side with goals throughout their team.

We spent a month of the 9 outside the top 6 Norwich spent more time at the top than anyone,Leeds are in the play offs ?

View attachment 32779

Painful reading for Leeds and Boro and proves how deluded the Massives are with all their baseless promotion big talk.

The highlight of their last day was watching the King of Thailand's coronation. xD

I think they've been very good to watch this season,only thing that gets on mi nerves is the divin their players do but i spose we'll have to get used to it nar we're back in't prem won't wi? All those who said they dint gi a shiny abart the prem,i wonder if they'll be goin next season?:giggle: It's been so tremendously excitin watchin us this season,i wonder if any BLADE is slightly upset we're not in't play offs cos if we were we'd have at least 2more games to watch our WIZAAARRRRDDDDSSSSSSS,wunt wi. Let's all enjoy anutha luvly bank holiday and summer.UTPB

I have to admit Rod, these diving antics are one of the few things that put me off watching Premier League Football......If they (Ref's) were half as keen at sorting out the sumo wrestling in the Penalty box then fair enough.....What odds for the first Home Game to be 'The Mike Dean Show featuring Sheffield United' ?

I have to admit Rod, these diving antics are one of the few things that put me off watching Premier League Football......If they (Ref's) were half as keen at sorting out the sumo wrestling in the Penalty box then fair enough.....What odds for the first Home Game to be 'The Mike Dean Show featuring Sheffield United' ?
I have to say Redders i think Mike Dean's one of the better refs and dunt forget the pen he gave us when we played the Millers at BDBL(which was a stonewaller despite wot some Millers thought) pre the Hull semi final.UTCB

Well I am not joining in this Norwich love in,time wasting barstewards,better they went up automatic though,than the Dirtbags

I think they've been very good to watch this season,only thing that gets on mi nerves is the divin their players do but i spose we'll have to get used to it nar we're back in't prem won't wi? All those who said they dint gi a shiny abart the prem,i wonder if they'll be goin next season?:giggle: It's been so tremendously excitin watchin us this season,i wonder if any BLADE is slightly upset we're not in't play offs cos if we were we'd have at least 2more games to watch our WIZAAARRRRDDDDSSSSSSS,wunt wi. Let's all enjoy anutha luvly bank holiday and summer.UTPB
dont forget the knob of a goalkeeper theyve got rod