Congratulations Lincoln | Vital Football

Congratulations Lincoln

Bigfrank

Vital Newbie
Tranmere fan here, can I just congratulate your club, team and fans on your promotion, another quite remarkable season, i really cannot wait for Easter Monday please let your players out now to celebrate for the whole week leading up to the game ha ha. Seriously I hope we can meet again in league one next season. Well done again

now we can look down, i would prefer if mansfield cocked up. that would be funny. bury would be a basket case in L1, so i hope they go up.

regardless, will be relaxing watching them all scrap over the last two places.

and a big double middle finger to any fans that criticised the imps 'style' over the season

:Fingers:
Watched the play offs last year with a touch of envy but with the knowledge that we weren't quite good enough. Will be great to watch them this year with our place in League One secured.

Last edited:
Tranmere fan here, can I just congratulate your club, team and fans on your promotion, another quite remarkable season, i really cannot wait for Easter Monday please let your players out now to celebrate for the whole week leading up to the game ha ha. Seriously I hope we can meet again in league one next season. Well done again
Thanks again

Tranmere are the only team i’m certain I hope join us next season. Good support and seem a good club (although would back to back promotions outdo our success?)

Mansfield would be good as there is a derby spirit but too often it turns violent. As much as people hate them, they also love them for the match atmosphere.

MK Dons have a good ground. But i’m not sure I respect them as much as their promotion rivals.

Bury - I hope they’re in whatever division allows them to still be a football club.

Nice comment.

Knowing DC though, you're going to need a win from us on Friday to guarantee the title or Monday's game becomes a bigger game for us. DC wanted promotion but he will be desperate for that league title trophy now.

Great win today against MK- keep going and you'll be joining us!

Lincoln and Tranmere to be promoted automatically and Forest Green Rovers to do it via the play-offs.

Now, wouldn't that say something about the quality of teams promoted from the National League these past two years?

Just sad that Macclesfield might go the other way, although I think they will avoid the drop thanks to the ineptitude of both Notts County and Yeovil Town.

If we win the league and Tranmere are promoted it'll be like 1976 again, same happened then.

If we win the league and Tranmere are promoted it'll be like 1976 again, same happened then.
One of 4 teams to beat us, same as this season ( so far). Wouldn't want a repeat of the 2-2 draw at SB though when were 2-0 and struggling, got the most bizarre own goal ( back pass from half way line, tho Peter Graham claimed final touch) which lifted the momentum and got the draw, closest to a home defeat that season.

For selfish reasons would love to see Tranmere go up. Never seen us win there yet though.

Echo this sentiment. No matter what anyone says about the style of play, it as proved very effective and your consistency has made you worthy champions.(Next weekend). Well done Lincoln enjoy the celebrations, from a Mansfield Town supporter.
Thanks mr radford