Congrats Man City | Vital Football

Congrats Man City

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Without a doubt the most corrupt club in the histoty of English football. Well done for buying every title . Pep. the only manager to win everything a blind retarrd with a limitless budget could do.

Have you mentioned this to chelsea ?
How come you haven't told the thinks he knows it all Mr Bean that there is already a thread about City and the possibility of a treble? Anyone would think you're scared of the wannabe Stud/troll.:giggle: UTB

How come you haven't told the thinks he knows it all Mr Bean that there is already a thread about City and the possibility of a treble? Anyone would think you're scared of the wannabe Stud/troll.:giggle: UTB
Cos I was quite anebriated last night and it just passed me by but you’re right we have a thread already for Man City i don’t know why folk need to start new threads for the same subject that’s when we start getting cross threads and posters saying “as I said on the other thread” reply “I didn’t see that“ etc etc

Cos I was quite anebriated last night and it just passed me by but you’re right we have a thread already for Man City i don’t know why folk need to start new threads for the same subject that’s when we start getting cross threads and posters saying “as I said on the other thread” reply “I didn’t see that“ etc etc
So you got Pished celebrating City's win? UTB

Francis Lee was probably the English league's forerunner of the diving, cheating, niggling dirty git of a player that most of us despised in many foreign players/ leagues back then and is probably norm now. I still always liked City in general though. Colin Piggin' Bell and all that, I used to think their fans were pretty much like ours when I met them but I guess those days are long gone.

Last edited:
The city side that won the old first division title in the 60s under Joe Mercer and Malcolm Allison was one of the best footballing sides I ever saw at the Lane. 👍

Franny Lee was the first English player I ever saw, do a dive (against us at Maine Road). Of course, he got a penalty and swung the game in their favour. Like Rod, I seem to think it was Rodney Marsh who broke Tom’s leg. Needless to say, it should have been a red, but wasn’t.
Now my grouse is that they use their wealth to hoover up the best (very) young talent from anywhere for their Academy, which makes it all the more difficult for academies such as our’s to compete. At least Tommy Doyle is rightfully one of their’s.
Having said all that, I do enjoy watching them play - and our two loanees last season, made a very useful contribution to our promotion.
Good lads - and it would be great if we could get Tommy back to help us in midfield - and give us a chance of scoring from corners and free kicks.

Franny Lee was the first English player I ever saw, do a dive (against us at Maine Road). Of course, he got a penalty and swung the game in their favour. Like Rod, I seem to think it was Rodney Marsh who broke Tom’s leg. Needless to say, it should have been a red, but wasn’t.
Now my grouse is that they use their wealth to hoover up the best (very) young talent from anywhere for their Academy, which makes it all the more difficult for academies such as our’s to compete. At least Tommy Doyle is rightfully one of their’s.
Having said all that, I do enjoy watching them play - and our two loanees last season, made a very useful contribution to our promotion.
Good lads - and it would be great if we could get Tommy back to help us in midfield - and give us a chance of scoring from corners and free kicks.
They snaffled one of ours last yr can’t remember his name think it began with M 🤔

A remember when genial Joe Mercer wuz the Blades manager in the 50s, mi big bruv wuz a ballboy at the time n sed Joe wuz a great geezer who med sure the ballboys got the pick of a brand spankers casey or season ticket at seasons end.Joe got the tin tack n gentleman John Harris took o,er the reins, bruv sed eee wuz a reight misery, but rwo promotions ta Div 1 proved iz quality. In my opinion the 70-71 team wuz the best Blades team in my lifetime. Just ope a live long enuff ta see it bettered!

A remember when genial Joe Mercer wuz the Blades manager in the 50s, mi big bruv wuz a ballboy at the time n sed Joe wuz a great geezer who med sure the ballboys got the pick of a brand spankers casey or season ticket at seasons end.Joe got the tin tack n gentleman John Harris took o,er the reins, bruv sed eee wuz a reight misery, but rwo promotions ta Div 1 proved iz quality. In my opinion the 70-71 team wuz the best Blades team in my lifetime. Just ope a live long enuff ta see it bettered!
Gentleman John dint drink ale i believe,no wonder he wor a miserable chuff but he was a very good manager and for signin GOD(TC)i'll be forever grateful. UTB

The most overcelebrated treble in history - who cares that they did it with their massive expenditure..........except of course their fans and the media looking for something to prattle on about

Am an owd fashioned twat but preferred the gud owd days, Graraham Shaw, England Full Back , Painter n Decorator. The Great Jimmy Hagan, Spoorts Shop on London Roo-ad along wi Harold Brooke, wore boots the modern geezers wunt bi able ta lift off the ground, kickin a ball that thi wunt bi able ta move. By thi wo tuff geezers back in the day!