Confused | Vital Football

Confused

Are you sure it’s just another loan?
Or a permanent?
Like I said I didn’t even know we had recalled him you’re far more likely to know his situation so now I’m thinking you’ve heard something personally think it would be folly to sell right now he seems to be progressing nicely

No idea why we'd not just let him finish the season at a place where he's doing well and is important.

I wonder if we’ve recalled him just to flog him off for the money, not necessarily to finance a new player. Shades of King Kev.

Looking at the Luton forums they're assuming it's down to a lack of finances at their end. A player they've loaned from Leicester for the season also looks like he's set to be recalled.

Just doesn’t seem right if we need the money then we are in more trouble than we thought originally
If you think about it we have no crowds so no gate reciepts, the mortgage and the Prince as we know is not super rich. Surely it cannot be that bad when we spent £23 million on Brewster and £18 million on Ramsdale ?. Can we just sell them Lowe instead.

Are you sure it’s just another loan?
Or a permanent?
Come on Bigglenaldo send me a private message if you've heard owt,because you know i keep owt you tell me quiet if you ask me too,unlike some of the gobby wannabe ITK chuffs on here.:giggle: UTMPB

Didn’t know we had cancelled his loan but surely we should be adding him to the squad not loaning him out again

You should think yourself lucky owd Twirlio appears to be in a permanent state of confusion Bully.:LOL:Would you be happy if RND went to Stoke on loan for the season and we had Shawcross off them for the season? UTMPB

Last edited:
Bogle is only 20 !
as is ampadu

Bogle did not even make the bench for long enough and Ampadu, well we signed him and am sure there is a clause saying he has to play x amount of minutes.

RND has had rave reviews at Luton and we usually like signing good Championship players so I am baffled why he has not been brought back to strengthen a bench we cant fill.