Confirmed. | Vital Football

Confirmed.

Charliejoejohn2

Vital Squad Member
I’m Watching Villa v Man City and it’s confirmed to me that Grealish is a bigger women’s soft thing than I thought. 😳

Villa in the brown soft stuff right now. Drinkwater reminding me of another former Leicester player, Dean Hammond.

I think we're just a win and a draw from safety. There are at least three clubs who won't reach 36 points.

36 points, really?
I was thinking maybe 42 points and safety
I think it will be tight down there, and still some twists and turns to come
UTB

36 points, really?
I was thinking maybe 42 points and safety
I think it will be tight down there, and still some twists and turns to come
UTB

Bearing in mind that we are now in the second half of the season, you'd expect Norwich to be gone and Bournemouth to be close behind. But then there is the third place and a bunch of teams (Newcastle downwards) who are just about averaging around 1 point a game. Typically one or two bomb in the second half, and one or two do well and pull away, but I can't see it being more than 38-40 points as a maximum. 10 more points will have us clear and heading for Europe (maybe...)

Bearing in mind that we are now in the second half of the season, you'd expect Norwich to be gone and Bournemouth to be close behind. But then there is the third place and a bunch of teams (Newcastle downwards) who are just about averaging around 1 point a game. Typically one or two bomb in the second half, and one or two do well and pull away, but I can't see it being more than 38-40 points as a maximum. 10 more points will have us clear and heading for Europe (maybe...)
Like you say bottom two will be out of it, it’s the last spot, will be interesting
Hopefully nowt for us to worry about
We should be ok, but, I thought that last time!
UTB

Villa and B/Mouth on MOTD looked completely woefull.
Losing Grealish this window would seal Villas fate and injuries may well do for Eddie Howes lot.

I won’t rule anybody not going down yet apart from Norwich who have looked doomed,early season Watford looked nailed on as did Southampton and they have both turned it around there’s still time for villa and Bournemouth but atm their names are on the bullets
wish for 2020 West Ham relegated by a point would be wonderful unfortunately can’t see it happening

I won’t rule anybody not going down yet apart from Norwich who have looked doomed,early season Watford looked nailed on as did Southampton and they have both turned it around there’s still time for villa and Bournemouth but atm their names are on the bullets
wish for 2020 West Ham relegated by a point would be wonderful unfortunately can’t see it happening
All i'm bothered abart is DEM MIGHTY BLADES,one game at at atime and enjoy our journey just like i keep tellin mi sons.Have ya heard owt abart or seen this young defender Wolfendon from Ipswich Bully?UTMPBS

Think 40 points will be comfortable safe, I believe we will finsh around 50-55 points.

The spread betting firms currently have us at 51-52. I hope your 55 is nearer the mark though, as I bought them pre-season at 34. As always when you’re winning, I regret not having had even more confidence in CW and the lads :love:, but hey-ho, a win’s a win (once we get over the 34 mark).
:clap: :smoke:

All i'm bothered abart is DEM MIGHTY BLADES,one game at at atime and enjoy our journey just like i keep tellin mi sons.Have ya heard owt abart or seen this young defender Wolfendon from Ipswich Bully?UTMPBS
Nope nothing pal sorry (don’t get to hear much at all these days unfortunately due to being in my own little bubble)

The spread betting firms currently have us at 51-52. I hope your 55 is nearer the mark though, as I bought them pre-season at 34. As always when you’re winning, I regret not having had even more confidence in CW and the lads :love:, but hey-ho, a win’s a win (once we get over the 34 mark).
:clap: :smoke:
Are ya at BDBL toneet Bigglenaldo? I'm hopin to get theer,hope that dunt put ya off tho mi owd pal.:giggle: UTMPB

Why not Chippy,it aint like this forum's overwhelmed wi activity is it.UTMPB
Sorry Rod and Aya, but I'm against predictions concerning the Blades and feel it leads to bad luck. Irrational I know but I can't help it.
I never predict a match for the Blades since the very last time in the early 1960's when I told all my school mates that we would beat Liverpool 1-0 at Anfield. There was no Sky nor commentary on that day so I waited until the tickertape results began to show on the BBC.
Slowly the first letters of Liver came up followed by Liverpool 0.....the I cheered vyer loudly and waited to see if we had both points (not 3 a win then if my memeory is correct?)......it then started to read Sheffi.....then ...eld Utd..1 !!
I danced around the room until about one minute late when the same tickertape said ...correction......oh no!
It said: Liverpool 6 ( we lost 6-1)

Never again will I suffer that fate on the followinf Monday mornin g at school.....me and my big mouth!

So it's not for me - I still get knightmares :)

Sorry Rod and Aya, but I'm against predictions concerning the Blades and feel it leads to bad luck. Irrational I know but I can't help it.
I never predict a match for the Blades since the very last time in the early 1960's when I told all my school mates that we would beat Liverpool 1-0 at Anfield. There was no Sky nor commentary on that day so I waited until the tickertape results began to show on the BBC.
Slowly the first letters of Liver came up followed by Liverpool 0.....the I cheered vyer loudly and waited to see if we had both points (not 3 a win then if my memeory is correct?)......it then started to read Sheffi.....then ...eld Utd..1 !!
I danced around the room until about one minute late when the same tickertape said ...correction......oh no!
It said: Liverpool 6 ( we lost 6-1)

Never again will I suffer that fate on the followinf Monday mornin g at school.....me and my big mouth!

So it's not for me - I still get knightmares :)

Brilliant!! I totally understand Chips :LOL:...... I've learnt never to get mouthy with friends about the Blades when we are playing their teams - it always comes back to bite me on the b.............?!