Concerned Poster, please take the time to read. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Concerned Poster, please take the time to read.

Agree as well, whether that's all of it or alternatively just to cover any away days he wants to go to or his season ticket or whatever.

I don't have any problem with Jules keeping 100% of the earnings if that is what he wants to do, but I am conscious of the fall-out from the Captain Tom fundraising, so can I suggest that however much he does or doesn't want to take, if he wants to take only part of it, that he sets out (even if only to his friends) what he is going to take, so that there is no room for confusion/negative comments further down the line.
I’m aware that this post was made with good intentions Cherry but just to reiterate Jules doesn’t have to justify or explain to anyone where any income from this site goes. It is actually his money and he doesn’t have to explain what he does with it any more than any of us have to explain how we use our income.

Hi Jules, yes agree with all above, I do know you ,we've been sat together on away bus 2-3 times you are for me a great guy for everything you do, and very likeable person, just keep well and stay onside so to speak, for health reasons, just keep enjoying what you do for both yourself and the club, don't change, and get on the bus and enjoy fellow supporters. I don't go now because of health, long days, can't manage it. Take care and keep active, All the best, up the Imps.

I concur. There's absolutely nothing wrong in Jules using the income from the forum that he has invested so much time, effort and soul in as he sees fit. Go for it Jules. This forum has helped so many Imps it seems so fitting that it should assist Jules when he is the one that needs it.

Thankyou to everyone for the support being shown towards Julian. I know it means a lot to him and it means an awful lot to me also. Once again thanks for the support.

Thank you to everyone for your support and kind words.

I'm going to be putting together a plan over the next week or two that will see Vital Lincoln City remain one of the longest-serving sponsors of Lincoln City Football Club, even though I will now be taking a wage.

I have a number of ideas in mind and have started typing a plan, but if anyone has any ideas on how we can raise money, please do send me a Private Message!

Jules.

I co-founded Vital years ago, (jeez, 15 odd years come to think of it!) to try to help set up a network run by proper football fans and giving a voice to proper football fans. For a long time (we were the biggest in the world once!) it worked, before social media tripe took over. Some of the sites have endured, continued to grow, and continued to keep great communities. None more so than Vital Imps, brilliantly operated by Jules. It is never easy running a forum, getting the balance right, and trying to keep everyone happy. Throw in mental health issues, and it becomes twice as difficult. THEN think about not taking any of the money for the hours and hours of work, and I can't think of anyone who stands quite like Jules as head of this site.

So glad he is now being recognised for his efforts and at last, willing to take the rewards, no matter how humble (in comparison to the hours spent) for all this hard work.

Love seeing a community respond like this, looking after one of their own, who has definitely done more than his share of looking after/stressing over/giving time freely, for his club.

Absolutely agree. Having witnessed the horrendous suffering of my partner and, years ago, my Mother, from this debilitating disease, I wholeheartedly support the initiative suggested by John.

I browse this site every day,
occasionally posting on it and it's great to have somewhere to share and read the thoughts of fellow Imps around the world.

Jules, you're a lifeline for us all and you deserve every penny.

It’s a definite yes from me as others on here have posted this site really keeps me going everyday with my Lincoln City fix
I personally hope you Jules can reflect on all the hard work that you put into this and more importantly stay safe and well and get on them coaches for the away games where it’s nice to mingle with other supporters and talk.