Compliments for Masterson | Vital Football

Compliments for Masterson

I take it was one fans opinion.
Football is all about opinions hopefully Masterson can prove the author right and the current manager of QPR totally wrong.

I take it was one fans opinion.
Football is all about opinions hopefully Masterson can prove the author right and the current manager of QPR totally wrong.
I was speaking to a QPR fan last night and he reckons they have 43 players, including loans, and it's clearout time!

A guy in my fantasy football league is a big QPR fan. He said Masterson was considered a good prospect amongst their fans

Conor's a great player and I'm glad he signed.
But when do you stop being a prospect? He will be 25 in September and only made 17 first team appearances for QPR over four years. Releasing him makes sense from a QPR perspective, no matter what the fans think, and now we benefit.

Not really bothered what other fans think, we all know he’s good as Gills fans as he’s done well on loan in 2 different spells for us already.
It’s a no brainer for him to come here as the manager likes him, the fans like him, he’ll start every game he’s fit and we have the financial backing (finally) to be successful

You win some you lose some.

We release Harvey Lintott who goes to Northampton, has a great season, playing over 30 games and gets promoted. Our fans moan about one that got away.

QPR release Conor Masterton who goes to Gillingham, then, well you get the gist.......

You win some you lose some.

We release Harvey Lintott who goes to Northampton, has a great season, playing over 30 games and gets promoted. Our fans moan about one that got away.

QPR release Conor Masterton who goes to Gillingham, then, well you get the gist.......

Cheye Alexander played over 30 games for us as well, earning him a deserved contract extension.

Yes, Lintott got promoted but Jack Tucker got relegated the other way, so did we do well to let him go? Swings and roundabouts.