Comments on talkSPORT suggest that Joe Kinnear is wanting to take Matt Taylor to Newcastle. | Vital Football

Comments on talkSPORT suggest that Joe Kinnear is wanting to take Matt Taylor to Newcastle.

I would've had Matt Taylor 6 or 7 years ago, but not now. Just goes to show the level of incompetence at our club.

Surely ashley wouldn't allow this kind of transfer. 32 in November, zero resale value and no better than what we have. If he does allow it shows he has no clue what he's doing as he trusts kinnear too much. Lets hope it's like most of the rumours surrounding us atm, i.e it's bollocks.

st-pedros-basin - 3/7/2013 12:33

When we signed Ryan Taylor I got all excited for a bit because I thought we'd bought Matt.

Not much between them at the moment - and Ryan's on crutches

I'd prefer no Taylor's at our club because they're all shit and well below the quality needed.

He strikes me as one of those players who scores one 40 yard volley every six months and nowt in between.

Sign him up!

Platinii - 4/7/2013 09:51

He strikes me as one of those players who scores one 40 yard volley every six months and nowt in between.

Sign him up!

I had to read the thread title again there as I thought you were talking about Cisse.