Coloccini Out On Saturday? | Vital Football

Coloccini Out On Saturday?

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
One of our most important players could be missing on Saturday. if so, that's a massive loss.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/10737983._/

Be a right twat if we were to find some form, and hover around European qualification come late April?

BLACKBOB - 14/10/2013 21:19

Be a right twat if we were to find some form, and hover around European qualification come late April?

If we keep all or most of our players fit then it wouldn't surprise me.

We've even more chance if Parsnip gets the boot. :17:

We've got such a great record in televised early kick offs and against Liverpool, I wouldn't worry Bob, it'll be back to embarrassment and Pardews putting it right in training bullshit after Saturdays game.

I remember people loving the fact Suarez didn't face us at the tail end of last year. Lot of good that did

Not a problem, we still have Williamson and Saylor might be back in contention.

No problem, Pardew says our squad are excellent.
Once injuries kick in, this statement will be proved wrong.
Our chances of hovering around Europe are zero.
Remy keeps scoring he will be off in January to a side with more ambition.

Joke's been on the phone to the Argie's manager, he can phone any manager at any club in the world, did you know?

He's told him to send Colo home as we need him.

Ashley has promised them all a job lot of cheap boots and tops.

FACT!

Imagine we had of signed some cover in the summer. Just imagine that. If only we had any money, eh. With us being so skint and all...

A Williamson and Mbiwa centre back pairing then. Hhhmm. I think there might be goals in this one.

ManxMag - 18/10/2013 02:48

A Williamson and Mbiwa centre back pairing then. Hhhmm. I think there might be goals in this one.

I suspect that you might be right, call pessimistic but if the scousers start strongly and grab an early goal, I can see the wheels coming off very quickly for us, without Colo we are like a bunch of headless chooks at the back