Colney | Vital Football

Colney

Does anybody know whether work has started on building the Recovery Wing at Colney?
I've had a look around and found nothing. I even went on Norfolk council planning as that was the latest I could find that in October of 2021 it had go to the planning permission. I even emailed the company dealing with it and got a response that they will not divulge any information on active works.....typical dictatorship Norwich. I'm guessing it's either still in the planning permission stage or it's on a stand still. I think they wanted to build a state of the art media centre too.

I've had a look around and found nothing. I even went on Norfolk council planning as that was the latest I could find that in October of 2021 it had go to the planning permission. I even emailed the company dealing with it and got a response that they will not divulge any information on active works.....typical dictatorship Norwich. I'm guessing it's either still in the planning permission stage or it's on a stand still. I think they wanted to build a state of the art media centre too.

They got planning permission from South Norfolk District Council. Why I am asking the question is whether we are spending any money on actually building the recovery wing or whether its been put on hold. I'll explain more once the position has been clarified.

The media centre was to follow on and complete Colney.

Last edited: