Coker Departs On Loan | Vital Football

Coker Departs On Loan

Taking advantage of Cambridge not having a manager?
Perhaps if he gets some game time might be able to judge him properly. We’ve got a new man to monitor these loans now!

You look at his record and he's actually a very decent league 1 footballer. Obviously his long term injury puts the question mark over his signing but without that he could quite easily have been one of the first names on the team sheet.
Not all signings work out. Wish him all the best at Cambridge

Guess Cambridge had a vacancy in their treatment room.
Coker (if that's his name) should be an ideal patient for their medical staff to continue their training on.

I think he's been a little unlucky. I'm sure he'd have got more minutes had DC/NC still been around, but Coker's main problem was Toffolo.

I'm a bit surprised we've not used him as back-up this season for Melbourne, even if MA didn't rate him. I can't imagine his saving on wages will necessarily cover that of the new LB cover?

I think he's been a little unlucky. I'm sure he'd have got more minutes had DC/NC still been around, but Coker's main problem was Toffolo.

I'm a bit surprised we've not used him as back-up this season for Melbourne, even if MA didn't rate him. I can't imagine his saving on wages will necessarily cover that of the new LB cover?

It's more to do with careers going in opposite directions. Melbourne is first choice and barring injury or totally inept performances will remain so. As a back up it is better to have a good look at a young player (Hinds) and get rid of him in the summer if he doesn't pass muster rather than keep somebody who is definitely getting released anyway. It's fairer for Coker, gives the young lad Hinds a chance and makes more sense as there isn't (shouldn't be) anything riding on the remainder of the season. Under the circumstances it is the logical option.

Maybe there are some Nazi-hunters in Cambridge wanting him to lead them to some fella on a south american beach.

Good player however always thought a strange signing very unlucky with injuries,

Can see Michael wants to blood and develop players which i applaud, some will develop some will fail I like his strategy and i think he will always work within a budget ,