Coincidence | Vital Football

Coincidence

Canary Kevin

Vital Squad Member
It cannot be a coincidence that all of our players now playing elsewhere have hit the ground running immediately. Something is definitely wrong with our set up. Even Tsolis has scored 6 times in 6 matches.

I have always thought that the Smiffs total lack of ambition for NC has trickled through the club , where loser players are given nice long contracts to reward their failures , and they know they don’t even have to try .Even Sam Byram now looks fit and able and scored for Leeds on Saturday

Yep the club is defo to blame, top to bottom, its stale to put it mildly. We recruit the same style of managers, all yes men to work with zero budget, boring as hell, its like rober chase era when we should of invested in the success we always decide, nah lets shoe string it

It cannot be a coincidence that all of our players now playing elsewhere have hit the ground running immediately. Something is definitely wrong with our set up. Even Tsolis has scored 6 times in 6 matches.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Is out pressure at the club that makes the players go into their shells? just not a happy place? given more freedom? Or is it that the leagues they have gone to are lesser in quality than the championship? The player is not up to the physicality of the championship?

I've seen Cantwell a few times and he looks very good in those games, Tzolis, as you mention, has been on fire (6 games / 6 goals), Kamara (probably not fair to put on the list) has really impressed at Portsmouth and my mate said the guy looks a really good for them, but looked a deer in headlights when I saw him for us, Aarons seems to have learnt how to cross since moving to Bournemouth, Byram seems to be able to play more than 5 minutes without getting injured (and that is with the same manager and coaching team he had here), Rashica did well.