Cockrel fans | Vital Football

Cockrel fans

I have sky sports as part of virgin package so Chelsea v Manc City
is on whilst I work.
I must admit to feeling envious as knowing we are a million miles away from premier league standard.

Yet just two seasons ago we were there and threw it away (for the second time ) as our owners didn’t have the money , the ambition , the hunger and desire to carry us forwards . . Our ‘epic’ games are now near bottom of the Championship affairs . Fans are welcome to accept that as they read the Pink Un if they want to… but I don’t accept it

Our next epic game is our slaughter by Ippo as we cant match them - if you go on points they're twice as good as us - reckon this year will finally be the result Ippos have been wanting for decades - but then it is a derby and we may just have some of our first team back and along come Norwich - thus time in reverse - either way!!!

Our next epic game is our slaughter by Ippo as we cant match them - if you go on points they're twice as good as us - reckon this year will finally be the result Ippos have been wanting for decades - but then it is a derby and we may just have some of our first team back and along come Norwich - thus time in reverse - either way!!!
It's all so positive over there. A young talented manager (who was an assistant/first team coach), rich owners (I am not sure how much money their owners have but seem to be a collective of millionaires) and have players who are all working together - it reminds me much of the Lambert days (not the owners part).

I have sky sports as part of virgin package so Chelsea v Manc City
is on whilst I work.
I must admit to feeling envious as knowing we are a million miles away from premier league standard.
Yeah, I see these games and it makes me envious but also could you imagine us in the premiership next season or following season - we would be getting smacked even by clubs all the way to the bottom of the table.

I get annoyed when I see how far a Brighton, Villa, Forest and Brentford have come all in a time when we were in the premiership and they were in championship or lower. They got sold and went for it. We sat still and thought that the self funded (bank loan) model was great. I am sure that all these sides got purchased by rich owners during this time. We then get the Delia shills coming out with the 'look at the horror stories of rich owners like Blackburn' - still doing better than us :-)

It's all so positive over there. A young talented manager (who was an assistant/first team coach), rich owners (I am not sure how much money their owners have but seem to be a collective of millionaires) and have players who are all working together - it reminds me much of the Lambert days (not the owners part).
If MA takes an extra share, takes over and spends an absolute fortune on players, then and only then might we stand a chance of premiership standard. I cannot see this happening, unfortunately.

We have had our chances (THREE of them in past 8 years) to become an established Prem Club and thanks to the Smiffs we have thrown them all away .
The trouble is the Smiffs will now feel vindicated for their ‘ We love you’ call to DW , and she thinks all must be well as she knows that 25 ,000 dutiful fans will turn up against QPR and applaud politely and silently go home again