Cobblers Away Thread | Vital Football

Cobblers Away Thread

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
Looking at their results they look similar to us, win one, lose one throw in a draw against any opposition. Inconsistent! I remember the home game their standout players were the 2 wide men. Hoskins on the left (v Gabriel) record appearances for them, and leading scorer with 14, a tough, smaller player built like Billy Sharp. Got the winner if I remember? Then on the right my player of the match at ours, Kieron Bowie a 21 year old, 6' 2" and on loan from Fool-em' 2nd highest scorer with 8 and 4 assists.

Looking at their forum they're not confident of doing the double over us for the first time. Though they have a reasonable record against us. They seem to think we play in "orange" and seem to think the crowd will be between 5k to 5.5k because we're not a big draw. They also think that we are one of them teams who get reds rescinded all the time. 🤷

Tonight's ref is James Bell, in 21 games he has issued 84 yellows, 5 reds and awarded 4 penalties. Let's hope this bellend just does his job.

I'll try to jinx us (in a good way) like the last away game, I think we will struggle to break them down, get an attempt on goal and get frustrated by the tactical genius that is Critchley when we go behind!