Club Statement | Vital Football

Club Statement

Galaxy42

Vital Football Hero
https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2019/august/club-statement/

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Nottingham Forest would like to issue the following statement in relation to the horrific abuse aimed at Derby County's Duane Holmes on social media.

"Whilst these enquiries are ongoing the club has suspended the ability of the individual concerned from attending matches. In addition to this the club would like it to be known that it will take robust steps and sanction any individual who seeks to assist the individual concerned from attending matches in breach of the club’s suspension.

I don't think anyone who is thick enough to spew racist comments about on social media has much of a hope in life to be honest.

No doubt inspired by Trump and Farage.
Absolutely gives legitimacy to these views that hasn't existed for years. But if people want to make excuses....

Just like these two shootings in America are nothing to do with the president constantly talking about invasion and infestation. Nope. It was a mental health issue caused by video games.

Just like the solution is to have an armed guard on every floor of every school and shopping mall. Even though there was armed police at the Ohio shooting, they responded within 30 seconds and 9 still died.

Oops, this isn't 100% forest, people will be punching that alert button

Absolutely gives legitimacy to these views that hasn't existed for years. But if people want to make excuses....

Just like these two shootings in America are nothing to do with the president constantly talking about invasion and infestation. Nope. It was a mental health issue caused by video games.

Just like the solution is to have an armed guard on every floor of every school and shopping mall. Even though there was armed police at the Ohio shooting, they responded within 30 seconds and 9 still died.

Oops, this isn't 100% forest, people will be punching that alert button

Behave!

Sorry Pope, but yes. a combination of social media and mental health issues 100% responsible in my opinion.

I don't think anyone who is thick enough to spew racist comments about on social media has much of a hope in life to be honest.

I think you'd be very very suprised how succesful these people can be, a qiuck glance over at the U.S.A should provide plenty of evidence to that.

Everybody wears a mask to some degree, with colleagues, friends, family, partners. We even withold parts of out behaviours & beliefs from doctors or lawyers. Everybody witholds some of their thoughts because they think they would cause offence, but you hand someone what they believe to be annonymity & watch that mask drop, sad part of human nature.

Lets be honest, whether you'll admit it or not every single person that posts on this forum will hold some beliefe that it's currently politically incorrect to say outloud, so we don't. Doesn't mean we're bad, just that somewhere along the way we've started to believe something that's wrong, of course some beliefes are far more awful than others.

Awesome, first we abuse the intellectually challenged chap who seemed lovely and now this. Imagine it's the same group of twats who think various hateful songs at the likes of Leicester or Brighton are acceptable.

Awesome, first we abuse the intellectually challenged chap who seemed lovely and now this. Imagine it's the same group of twats who think various hateful songs at the likes of Leicester or Brighton are acceptable.

Less of the "we" please.

I accept no kinship with these people as I'm sure you do not either

Less of the "we" please.

I accept no kinship with these people as I'm sure you do not either

I don't beyond how they tarnish our club and I guess I feel partially responsible (not quite the right word but I'm not sure what is) for their behaviour. Certainly a little ashamed...

Saw him on Dore on tour video on youtube ,funnily enough thought he looked a bit of a bellend even before i knew he was this clown .