Club Statement - Redundancies | Page 2 | Vital Football

Club Statement - Redundancies

Unfortunately this virus is going to be around for a while sadly will be many more affected. Lets hope all clubs and businesses can survive.

Always sad news hearing people are out if work.

Credit to the club for the article though. There will be/are a lot of redundancies across the country and in 95% of cases I doubt there will be such messages of appreciation on the company website.

Dawn and the whole team made life easier, particularly for us when trying to get family and friends able to sit near one another at away games. They always made a fuss of Archie, the dog, and asked that he was brought in.

Good luck with any job hunting.

Dawn and the rest of the office staff have always been very helpful when I have been in there. It’s very sad that things have come to this. I sincerely hope they will all be okay financially and in terms of employment.

Another thing about Dawn as well was that when we were able to cash in our un-used season ticket stubs a few years back I had a couple that I didn't attend so I emailed the Club as required but told them I wanted the money to be used to buy some biscuits for the ticket office staff and she personally contacted me to thank me.

Not that she needed to, it was just a small token for their good work but nice nonetheless.

She has helped me out so many times in the past so a couple of years back I took in a couple of bunches of flowers for all the ladies in the office and one of the younger ones was so taken aback because she had never been given flowers by anyone before; It surely brightened their day but, as you said, Luke, I also felt the need to reward them for their efforts.