Clock Watching | Vital Football

Clock Watching

A little bit like watching high noon waiting for the train whistle at 4 instead of noon
Unfortunately i feel bad guys will win this one

Some saying on Twitter it may not be made public at 4pm club informed but EFL blocking anouncment till they see fit

Some saying on Twitter it may not be made public at 4pm club informed but EFL blocking anouncment till they see fit
If both clubs know at 4 then im quite sure the successful club will im sure be over excited and let cat out of the bag somehow

As the "season" officially ends at full time in the play off final - I wonder what the slippery feckers are up to now 🤔

I feel sick. I've been trying to think of my tea to occupy my mind, but it doesn't work. Even been thinking of my favourite 3 corses

I don't think we'll necessarily get an announcement at 4. If the decision is only released to the clubs at that point they will both probably take a little time to look at it before putting out a statement of some sort.

I don't think we'll necessarily get an announcement at 4. If the decision is only released to the clubs at that point they will both probably take a little time to look at it before putting out a statement of some sort.
We would know soon enough barnsley chairman Wouldn't be able keep his gob shut