Clear Out | Vital Football

Clear Out

Problem is we are running out of time bring a player in.
Saving the Webbers wages may help to fund a player as well as not leaving them in charge of signing another player who loses value.

I wonder if other youngsters will be moved on like dicksen-peters, kamara and Flynn Clarke.

Problem is we are running out of time bring a player in.
Saving the Webbers wages may help to fund a player as well as not leaving them in charge of signing another player who loses value.
You'd hope that a list of players DW like or scouts have recommended is already created and players have been spoken with otherwise started the process from scratch 6 days before window is asking a lot. With Ramsey going we have a spare loan spot open so I'd expect that to be used.

If Aarons gets injured or suspended are they really going to go with Sorensen at RB and be happy with that?

We need a few players in but I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens

How much did we get for hugill do you think?

Also, just reading about Flynn Clarke....how much did we buy him for?? It was reported we offered 700k that was rejected but came back with s better offer that posh could refuse.

If we get shot of all individuals not good enough for premier league we will not have owners, director of football or most of the playing staff.

I am going to guess now that McGovern will leave at the end of the season and will play in the last game of the season.