Clash of Clans | Vital Football

Clash of Clans

Barney2004

Vital 1st Team Regular
probably get ripped a new arsehole for starting a game thread lol , but hey ho...

has anyone played it? its available on the app stores and free to download. Don't normally play games but this one has got me gripped. Its not an annoying game where you need to ask people on facebook for things and you get no notifications.

You start off with a village and have to build it up to progress... setting defences up and building your army to attack other villages etc...

I know a lot of people aren't really into games, but this one is worth the time to look at.

does anyone else play it?

not at all mate, it isn't a pre-existing or rude thread, so not an issue at all.

:14:

all good then.

the game isn't an annoying one where you have to beg friends for lives or to get you past the next stage.

Its a lads game, building up army's and smashing up other villages to loot them.... sounds a bit like Birmingham ;)

I've played similar games before, Populus back in the day, there are loads out there, some good, some poor. Populus was great and then they made it "better"........it was then crap!

Ian, this ones alright... give it a go :35:

if anyone does give it a go , and has facebook, then connect it to facebook... because then you can join the clans that your friends are in.

not sure pride. I think its only available on the app stores.

Ive got it on the iphone and ipad.... it interacts between both of them.

Barney2004 - 26/2/2014 16:22

Cheers Barney. I haven't replaced my ipad I lost a few months ago yet and I only have a trad. mobile phone. I'll look into it later today..

Pride of Lions - 26/2/2014 09:25

Barney2004 - 26/2/2014 16:22

Cheers Barney. I haven't replaced my ipad I lost a few months ago yet and I only have a trad. mobile phone. I'll look into it later today..

enjoy :35:

its also a game that can be played at pace....

not one of these games where you have to log on or the game is fecked.

my missus had a game on her phone once where she was running a restaurant. She was logging in to flip burgers and mop floors at 3am lol. Its not like that.

Thankfully she deleted the game lol

its annoying - you try to save up to build things and someone attacks you and nicks all your gold

Mat777 - 26/2/2014 16:45

its annoying - you try to save up to build things and someone attacks you and nicks all your gold

surely if the games was easy then it would be shit?

Mat777 - 26/2/2014 16:49

its another "buy lots of gems" job - where the one with the most disposable income wins

When you get attacked your village is then protected by a shield for 15 hours... That's enough time to save your gold that you produce to build defences... Walls, cannons and upgrades etc....

with a title like that my first thought was its probably set in the highlands. Once I get my pc working again at home I'll reload games like civ 4 and civ 5 and city build games like pharoah and children of the nile and sim city 4. I'm not into the shoot em ups and war games genres and so I never play online against others. I like to just chill and unwind when I play pc games. I get enough anger and frustration in front of a pc when I'm live streaming and listening to Villa lol