City Pitch Is Highly Commended | Page 3 | Vital Football

City Pitch Is Highly Commended

In my weekly YouTube farm update, last week I included a few mins video footage of the pitch renovation from a few weeks ago and talk to Simon Hutton, founder and MD of Fineturf. I’ve known Simon years, he started the company at 19 and won young businessman of the year when he was 21 and now does many premier league clubs, Wembley and Wimbledon tennis.

FARM UPDATE 57 - GB NEWS INTERVIEW, MENTAL HEALTH, LINCOLN CITY FOOTY PITCH, HOUSE DEMOLITION, CROPS

In my weekly YouTube farm update, last week I included a few mins video footage of the pitch renovation from a few weeks ago and talk to Simon Hutton, founder and MD of Fineturf. I’ve known Simon years, he started the company at 19 and won young businessman of the year when he was 21 and now does many premier league clubs, Wembley and Wimbledon tennis.

FARM UPDATE 57 - GB NEWS INTERVIEW, MENTAL HEALTH, LINCOLN CITY FOOTY PITCH, HOUSE DEMOLITION, CROPS

Fascinating stuff. Thanks for posting, Andrew.

SB pitch renewal / renovation starts at 11. 28 ish well worth a look.

Last edited: