City Gossip | Page 79 | Vital Football

City Gossip

There will be no winter training camp for City in the winter break but the players will have four days off next week after Sunday's game against West Ham.
I assume that means Monday to Thursday incl.

There will be no winter training camp for City in the winter break but the players will have four days off next week after Sunday's game against West Ham.
I assume that means Monday to Thursday incl.
If the break was based on merit, we would have double training sessions, with no time off. :(

I find it unfathomable why he hasn’t been able to step up to the next level. Injuries haven’t helped for sure, but even so there just seems something missing from his game.......a lack of confidence or self-belief :shrug:

I find it unfathomable why he hasn’t been able to step up to the next level. Injuries haven’t helped for sure, but even so there just seems something missing from his game.......a lack of confidence or self-belief :shrug:
I think in life you are remembered for your mistakes, much the same in football. When he plays I fear a silly back pass or a pass across the box. He should be much better under Pep than he is and as you say injuries have blighted him as well.

If he wants/needs mental reinforcement or fortitude and to garner strength in his ability he should just keep watching replays of that 11mm clearance off the line against The Untouchables......
To stay at a high level of performance season after season must be incredibly difficult particularty when you are apparanly in decline for whatever reasons. That's why you have to admire the likes of The Lady Boy and Messi, they just keep keeping on in their thirties.

:clap::tophat:

Surprised this isn’t subject to appeal and given to one of the Untouchables. Jordan Henderson probably. We know he’s as good as KDB 🙄

Amazing record........strange for a player who only once has been inthe PLTeam of the Year 🤔
That's a bit dated. Surely he will be mentioned in the same breath as Messi and Tranoldo now.