City Gossip | Page 49 | Vital Football

City Gossip

David Silva - some stats :bow:

Since his arrival more than nine years ago, the he has been the most creative player in the Premier League, registering more assists (85) and creating more chances (747) than any other player. Nobody else in the Premier League has managed more than 60 assists in that time.

Silva is the 14th different player to reach 400 appearances landmark for City, and the first since Paul Power in the 1980s.

He was determined having been initially rejected because of his height, but he made the most of his career, although I was sad he was lured by Chelsea's pockets, but I think I would have done the same if it secured my future

I'd read that he didn't want to go - not a great day when he did but a fab one when he returned and bagged a brace on his second debut.

One in, one out.

Kyle Walker is not in the England squad.

Wank-Bissaka is though......

"We tracked [Wan-Bissaka] all last year. He’s adapted well and quickly to a high profile move and playing in front of 70,000 fans brings an intensity and pressure. It’s an opportunity to look at two young players and we also wanted to reintegrate Kieran Tripper back into the group. He’s had a huge move to Atletico Madrid and started there really well. Kyle [Walker] has started the season really well, he’s not playing badly, it’s the opposite. So we explained the rationale to him."

Poor try Gareth. Sounds like Kyle is getting on and you want to ease him out to me.

One in, one out.

"We tracked [Wan-Bissaka] all last year. He’s adapted well and quickly to a high profile move and playing in front of 70,000 fans brings an intensity and pressure. It’s an opportunity to look at two young players and we also wanted to reintegrate Kieran Tripper back into the group. He’s had a huge move to Atletico Madrid and started there really well. Kyle [Walker] has started the season really well, he’s not playing badly, it’s the opposite. So we explained the rationale to him."

Poor try Gareth. Sounds like Kyle is getting on and you want to ease him out to me.
You could put a complete nobody in the team at Stretford and he would still get a call up

One in, one out.

If Phil Foden had been a rag he would have 10 caps by now

Shame for Walker as he hasn't started the season badly but I guess TTA will be first choice. Surprised to see Trippier back so soon but guess he does the wing back thang plus is useful with a dead ball.