City Fixtures and Changes 2020/21 | Page 3 | Vital Football

City Fixtures and Changes 2020/21

City fixtures for December that we previously hadn't heard about regarding TV coverage.

Saturday 5th December Fulham (h) 3pm BT Sport
Saturday 12th December United (a) 5.30pm Sky
Tuesday 15th December WBA (h) 8pm Amazon
Saturday 19th December Southampton (a) 3pm Amazon
Saturday 26th December Newcastle (h) 8pm BT Sport
Monday 28th December Everton (a) 8pm Amazon

Interesting that there's nothing scheduled for Sheffield United on the 30th of January.
That weekend there's five fixtures with no TV coverage as yet, and five allocated (four Sky, one BT).

The FA & PL are desperate to be seen to be doing something given the increasing number of positive test results in the game in general.........but I think we are edging closer to a shutdown of some kind.

The FA & PL are desperate to be seen to be doing something given the increasing number of positive test results in the game in general.........but I think we are edging closer to a shutdown of some kind.
I think you may well be right. The numbers across the general population as a whole are staggering.
Elite football surely cannot carry on regardless for much longer.

I think you may well be right. The numbers across the general population as a whole are staggering.
Elite football surely cannot carry on regardless for much longer.
For financial reasons, (TV) they will play as long as possible, but for how much longer is impossible to judge.

They have carried on as if everyone involved (players, staff etc) are completely independent of the change in circumstances surrounding the status of the pandemic and specifically the known increased transmissibility of the virus. The situation has changed and just asking players not to hug each other after scoring goals isn’t going to cut it IMO.

They still get money from selling this product all around the world and that is billions in the coffers, but at what price.