City 1 Chelsea 0 - Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

City 1 Chelsea 0 - Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate Thread

Colin Is The King - 4/3/2018 18:34

Up to United to get the result tomorrow against Palace.
On the evidence of their last game against Spurs, you'd think the Rags will win, as it's likely to be a repeat at Selhurst Park.
Next Saturday lunchtime will be a crunch.

For all us resting players when the title is secured, Pep may not - a lot of our fixtures towards the end of the season are against sides in the relegation struggle - for the integrity of the league? :048:

I'm sure he'll keep the side strong throughout, especially if we progress in Champions league, he'll want to keep that momentum going to keep them sharp for the European games.

We get a rest too, when the next round of FA cup games is on.

With regard to the rags, They have zero chance of catching us and for me, it's just a case that I simply want them to drop points because I despise them and Maureen in particular.
I would be happy to see the dippers or spuds to finish above them. At least they play good football.

Rising - 5/3/2018 06:43

We get a rest too, when the next round of FA cup games is on.

With regard to the rags, They have zero chance of catching us and for me, it's just a case that I simply want them to drop points because I despise them and Maureen in particular.
I would be happy to see the dippers or spuds to finish above them. At least they play good football.

Liverpool yes, and Chelsea - but every time I code my eyes I see Kane and Abel trying to injure our players. I know I should move on but I can't. Rags in 5th would be a double cause for celebration...