Citeh about to splash the cash. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Citeh about to splash the cash.

I changed my username ages ago when TNMW banned me when I replied to a post in the VIP forum, it was a bit of a joke on here that I didn't have access to the VIP forum as it was supposed to be by invitation only. I'd actually had access all along, I was told in a PM how to gain access, I still have that PM. The access I was told about was available to any poster. TNMW accused me of hacking the site and banned me :17:

It was actually this username which he banned, I created another which I used only a few times...other than that, this is my only username....sorry to disappoint.

Not disappointed at all,here's me thinking it was some sort of identidy crisis.
What was the other one you used "only a few times"?

Why do you need to know ?
More importantly, why should I tell you, TNMW will be able to clarify what I've explained to you.

I don't need to know.I said I was intrigued.
There seems to be a pattern emerging amongst those with 2 user names,more importantly you seem very defensive.

You asked a direct question.....as it happens I think I've been extremely forthright, even though I had no need to be, if it's not to your liking....then tough titties.

"as it happens I think I've been extremely forthright" no you haven't,you didn't answer the question.
One more time,what was the username you used a couple of times.
I'm starting to think that my identidy theory has some credence.

Cos was gonna smash their teeth in so they bailed and returned under radge names, the offer is and will always be there ill take the three of you and even let you have a free dig first

Tick tick tick

Claud,breathe in.
If they changed their names out of intimidation then that's out of order fella.
Their posts are inane & dull enough without any threats of violence.

Rytoon its an offer not a threat they used to like to bully some kids on here and bullies are cowards as we all know one of the reason soo many people fucked off from the forum is because of these divvies who would never start a debate but just remark on others with sarcastic replies, mainly to new posters who simply never returned its a shame because before these ***** fucked this site it was a canny place for a good laugh, ive been away working in mexico for a few months and decided to log on from over here and it surprised me how the place has declined.

Neppos sorry im 6000 miles away but ill be sure to look you up on my return

buenas noches puta maricones

Aye,I get you.
Was a bit brutal the way they set about out o.m..
Have locked the occasional horn with him myself over the years,including you but some of the personal abuse he was getting from them 3 was well out of order.
There's some canny posters on here,loads of differing views.
Until the fat fuck leaves our town,nothing changes.
Enjoy Mexico & its people,tis a beautiful country.

Never met o.m. or anyone on here apart from Old Leazes,the old **** who always came across as a gentle soul tho he used to give some fuckers on here a hard time.
You tho come across a bit bitter,bit bullyish.
What was your previous username?

Rytoon - 24/7/2017 23:41

"as it happens I think I've been extremely forthright" no you haven't,you didn't answer the question.
One more time,what was the username you used a couple of times.
I'm starting to think that my identidy theory has some credence.

Up there at 20.30 you said "I don't need to know" yet here you are making demands.

You're coming across as a bit of a bully.

claud_ballz - 25/7/2017 01:39

Rytoon its an offer not a threat they used to like to bully some kids on here and bullies are cowards as we all know one of the reason soo many people fucked off from the forum is because of these divvies who would never start a debate but just remark on others with sarcastic replies, mainly to new posters who simply never returned its a shame because before these ***** fucked this site it was a canny place for a good laugh, ive been away working in mexico for a few months and decided to log on from over here and it surprised me how the place has declined.

Oh th irony, particularly the comments about new posters never returning because of sarcasm and abuse.....you couldn't make it up.

LOL!

Fuck me Claud - what ballz you spout!.

The board is fucked, because all the idiots that try to 'bully' people on a message board (bizarre) - are still fucking here.

The decent posters have fucked off, in the main, because of these wankers. Those exact wankers who add NOTHING to the 'debate' you speak of.

What an utter, utter ****** you are lad.

Hope you meet Jesus there - in the prison showers, not at church.