Citeh about to splash the cash. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Citeh about to splash the cash.

So. Having looked at Citehs squad. I really cannot see a potential signing? Who do you reckon will be leaving them to sign for us CF?

Depends who they want to move on that Benitez likes.

We've still got to be looking to bring in at least three more, one of which will need to be a good quality striker.

But still in every position we have on the pitch, quality can be added.

Even without Ashley getting involved, our squad is too big and is leaking money.

We can only choose 25 players until January and it wont go down well with anyone if players that aren't good enough are still getting paid to sit on their arse and ultimately costing us the chance to replace.

Yes, this may be a self-made issue caused by Ashley and co before Rafa came in and the ultimate two fingers to their shit policy of a conveyor belt that has no place in football but it's where we are.

Three weeks until the season start and five and a half until the window closes with loads to do. It's not ideal but three more in and at least six out is my guess at the minimum that needs doing.

This is my state of play of what I think Rafa wants:

Keepers: He wants rid of Tim Krul and Darlow is 50/50 to go.

Defence: Lazaar, Hanley, Gamez and Haidara are available, Mbemba has been rumoured not to be liked by Rafa in the past.

Midfield: Saivet is the only obvious player for sale with question marks over Colback, although I think Rafa trusts him, De Jong and Diame.

Up Front: Riviere wont play for us again, Mitrovic is available for sale and there's at least one space with Murphy being sold.

This leaves this definite squad:

(GK) Elliot, Darlow??, Woodman (U21), Krul??

(DF) Manquillo, Gamez??, Dummett, Clark, Mbemba??, Lazaar??, Haidara??, Lascelles, Hanley??, Lejeune, Yedlin, Sterry

(MF) Shelvey, Hayden, Aarons, Ritchie, Saivet??, Perez, Colback??, Jacob Murphy, Atsu, Diame??, De Jong??,

(FW) Gayle, Mitrovic??, Riviere??

That's 29 players who qualify to play in the 25 man squad as well as the kids. I have question marks over 13 of them although i'll be surprised if half go.

The safest of the questionable will be Colback, Diame and Mbemba.

I'd be tempted to loan Aarons and Haidara out, see if they can prove some fitness - at least until January. There is every chance they could break down again, but both need a run in a team if they are able to progress / prove fitness.

I'd sell Colback, as I've already said - I'd take virtually nothing for him as well. We got him for nowt anyway.

I'd be experimenting with Mbemba in Colback's defensive midfield position all pre-season.

Saivet I think might be given another chance.

I'd sell Mitrovic if we could get £10m+ for him. I'd sell De Jong as well, as he just won't find the net often enough for us - should get a couple of mil' for him.

Krul is as good as gone, as soon as a reasonable offer comes in - and Darlow appears to be out of Rafa's thinking as well - I'd loan him rather than sell him - he'll be an England 'keeper soon enough.

As for Darlow being an England keeper (I see you're not saying number 1 anymore), what a load of shit! Nearly 27 and hasn't even had a sniff.

There's umpteen better keepers than Darlow and younger ones too. He hasn't got a hope in hell unless something drastically goes wrong.

Officemonkey - 23/7/2017 17:01

Still won't answer Pellet, I see.

Give him time OM.

He's still coming down from the high mammies chocolate cheerios gave him this morning.

Neppos who the fuck is this latest spineless gobshite?,who cant keep his own name incase someone finds out who he is and breaks his jaw. Thats why this board is about as popular as adam johnson as a lollypop man, nee fucker posts for days on end as for cockfan stick to downloading your disgusting filth and dont fuck with me laddie.

Poor Pellet. Cuck has got absolutely no reply despite being the one who came up with original post.

Thus rendering this thread a complete waste of time.

Awww, another one of the trolls who follows me about but brings nothing to th conversation themselves.

Remind me who your previous username was again... you silly little woman.

No wonder you can't get a bloke when all you do is follow them round and berate them with silly, tired remarks. Bit like playing catchy kissy back at school. If you can remember that far.

He wouldn't be able to get that right, Neppo's.

'Now, was it one lump or two the boss wanted?' Two lumps OM - which is two more than you have.

All joking aside, you have to feel a bit sorry for the poor lad.

He broke the world record for the length of time to get a qualification from Sunderland Poly and still ends up earning national minimum wage as an office lacky.

How's yer luck? :19:

So, the real reason he hasn't got a season ticket is he can't afford one - dressed up as 'I won't go'. Also explains his sharp pain for 'fatty is loaded'.

Awww look at them backing each other up. It's canny really.

You certainly seem to be fascinated with my career though. It's almost as scary as Billy Goat.

Although I'm not sure how 5 years to become a master is a world record. Not more made up drivel, surely?

Any answer to Pellet? Or is he on the imaginary ignore list too?

:19:

Here's a question for cuck,neppo & the goat because I'm genuinely intrigued.
What was your previous user name & probably more intriguing ,why did you choose to change it?