Cisse transfer | Vital Football

Cisse transfer

Toon_power

Vital 1st Team Regular
According to the mirror Galatasaray is interested in signing him.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/papiss-cisse-could-become-first-4894750

We got enough good strikers so i don't see a problem there.

Anybody else get the feeling that Pards knows what is coming up this January, and thought, Palace looks very appealing.

I bet he will have more control at Palace then at NUFC. Cisse, Anita, Tiote, Sissokko.......who's next?

It's been speculated that Pardew was told the likes of Sissoko would be staying, so im clinging to the hope that he knows a sale is coming soon and he'd be on the scrapheap.

Scalpatraz - 31/12/2014 09:46

Anybody else get the feeling that Pards knows what is coming up this January, and thought, Palace looks very appealing.

.. naw .. more likely he got sick of the continuous abuse you lot gave him .. another one hounded out ..

andyj1973 - 31/12/2014 11:02

.. naw .. more likely he got sick of the continuous abuse you lot gave him .. another one hounded out ..

Like you lot did to Bruce and o'neil( your saviour)

Personally I think he is fucked, the broken knee cap is a big one to come back from, and they are just looking to punt him on.

Scored some unbelievable goals early on, but how a forward cannot master the off side law is beyond me.

I would cash in deffo.

Can't believe one of the unwashed tried that one, they hound them out one after another at the dark place

crooktownmags - 31/12/2014 13:15

Can't believe one of the unwashed tried that one, they hound them out one after another at the dark place

.. before fat Ash put a stop to it you were hounding them out left right and fookin centrer.. FACT ..

Like all SMBs Andy you seem to be a self professed expert on all things black and white. Whereas most of us don't give a flying fuck what happens to your club. Inside every makem there is a mag trying desperately to get out. Its a cruel obsession.

The mackem has a fucking cheek doesn't he, look at the amount of managers they have had, about 4 managers not including caretaker managers since Chris Hughton got the sack.

HNY BBC!

mate - he's got to be on a wind up, man - Pardew has a better mackem record in derby games than any sunderland player or manager this side of Christendom. Hounded out? More like gutted!

Finn_the_Dog - 1/1/2015 14:40

HNY BBC!

mate - he's got to be on a wind up, man - Pardew has a better mackem record in derby games than any sunderland player or manager this side of Christendom. Hounded out? More like gutted!

Same to you aswell Finn :7: