christos albanis | Page 2 | Vital Football

christos albanis

Back to the original post and the player himself is 23 so a good age to improve. He has approximately a 1 in 4 goals ratio which isn’t bad either.

Ideally yes we should see if we have a player here already who could step up but provided he has the ability I have no problem with us looking at this type of player.

This is typical of this vile vile forum, someone shares some perfectly reasonable goss & the usual shitehawks are busy snerting away 24/7. This is why for one have many placed firmly on ignore. I suppose most of you don’t realise this is why all the good goss is kept strictly to pm. Did you realise that? WELL DID YOU?

Slightly ironic when every time somebody posts something positive about ground developments you trot out the same old boring one liners such as strips of land and rotating pitches. I’m calling you out mr kettle.

Slightly ironic when every time somebody posts something positive about ground developments you trot out the same old boring one liners such as strips of land and rotating pitches. I’m calling you out mr kettle.

This +1

I only wish you didnt quote the buffoon because I have him placed firmly on ignore

I assume that is some bastart snerting about the ground developments, this is why I am a friend of the ignore button, what THEY fail to realise is that ground development involves local government planning & consent as well as millions & millions of pounds, private companies being involved in construction, purchasing & selling, supplying & infrastructure, as well as the covenant on the strip of land, don’t they? WELL DON’T THEY? Not that I care a jot as the pool is full of room temperature Brie & I won’t be spending my time on here 24/7 toodlepip.

THIS

Woanz's crappy comments really whack my pip FF59. How am I supposed to explain these posts to 6-month old Tamagochi who reads this forum daily?

I see the usual clique are out in force.

I reamain shocked but insurprised by the whole thing.

Thats a real crappy comment woanz. Its the very reason every time I see one of your posts I go back a page. Why dont you go and run yourself a bath, lock the door, put on La bohème and relax, and contemplate your next comment? Will you do that Woanz? Well will you? Thought not

My writings will one day be held in same regard as Shakez, Swiftz, Dickenz & Byronz

I care not a jot for the evening post.

My "fanny batter & Cock end" daubing complete with ejaculating penis on the Stockhill Park tunnels, was held in high regard for many years. Indeed the police spoke to me father about the grafitti (as they called it the facist pigs) and even said my name would be in the local papers if I continued. I decided that fame wasn't for me and took to wiping bogeys on escalator handrails instead