Christmas predictions. | Vital Football

Christmas predictions.

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
Sheffield united to be promoted. 2021/2022. McPUB TO be sold in january. Berger either sold in jan or goes on to be player of the season. Merry christmas .utb

Sheffield united to be promoted. 2021/2022. McPUB TO be sold in january. Berger either sold in jan or goes on to be player of the season. Merry christmas .utb
My Xmas prediction is Our Gertie will serve a wonderful Xmas dinner,which will as always all get eaten and having my family round me on Xmas day will be be wonderful.I wish all my fellow Vital BLADERS a very MERRY XMAS. UTB

My prediction- lunch will be excellent- I'm doing it!!!

It won't be long before we have no more Festive football . The troops are rallying led by our German interlopers, Klopp & Tuchel. Piggybacking Covid they , with Jordan Henderson at the forefront, are all jumping on the bandwagon of player safety and being too hard pushed with the all too obvious aim of ending Christmas fixtures .
Expect the PLM ( Player's Lives Matter) to get every bit of woke support needed to end such fixtures in the near future.

Or, grow some balls Sky, tell them no football= no more masssive paydays.
Tell them all that without football, without sponsorship, that they're wages will drop 50k a week and then count all the ones still agreeing.

Footballers, as a group, are the absolute shits of the pyramid. They benefit most, they care least.

my prediction having watched WBA and bournmouth is we,ll be closer than i ever thought possible with this squad we have, get rid of olsen freeman mousett burke mcburnie ,changed mi mind on mcgoldrick,he does contribute. add a striker centre mid and centre half in jan and we,ll push right to the top two. . prince abdulha bin smokin make it happen

I predict we'll get zero points until Feb. No fu c ker will have the balls to play us until then and we'll be as shit as we were when football resumed last time out.
Bet Wilder discovers all his lot have Covid and dosen't show at the Lane.

I predict we'll get zero points until Feb. No fu c ker will have the balls to play us until then and we'll be as shit as we were when football resumed last time out.
Bet Wilder discovers all his lot have Covid and dosen't show at the Lane.
They’ll want to play us confidence is high in their camp and we haven’t played for 3 weeks we never do well after international breaks never mind this lay off

Yeah until we lose one then it'll be back to sack lot of em Twirls,ya know i'm r8.:ROFLMAO: Hope you're feeling a bit better today mi owd pal. UTB
hahaahahahah lol too reight im jykl and hide wi this lot pal lol feeling a lot better today . cheers .just waiting for the negative then im like a bird released straight for an hug wi thw wife then pub lol

Aya's been drinking -FACT!

Well it is Christmas! Actually I've just been in Ayamonte - where the Covid rates have gone through the roof, and they've now run out of tests. So is probably way higher than what is showing.

No wonder our rates show so high if everyone is able to get hold of a test........

Gutted we won't be playing tomorrow - pathetic nonsense. But what goes around comes around, and hopefully MGW and Brewster have got more time to get fit again themselves.

UTB