Christmas ads...... | Vital Football

Christmas ads......

I think they are a dreadful waste of money. If these retailers/supermarkets pledged to donate their annual budgets for the creation and screening of their christmas promos to the homeless/disadvantaged etc then I would be far more inclined to buy from them

I think they are a dreadful waste of money. If these retailers/supermarkets pledged to donate their annual budgets for the creation and screening of their christmas promos to the homeless/disadvantaged etc then I would be far more inclined to buy from them

different argument which I am sure is fully justified but not going to happen in today’s commercial environment.

In the true spirit of Christmas, Harrods have revealed that only customers who spend more than £2,000 in store will get the option to visit their Santa's Grotto with the kids.

This is not a joke btw!

Never a fan of these in early November as it’s my birthday in two weeks ....

But this ad is excellent ..... and did make me laugh ?

I was hoping they were going to set fire to the little ***** rather than be peer-pressured into unnecessary consumerism at a time when families should be thinking about what really matters and if they’re a real family will be quite stretched financially.

In the true spirit of Christmas, Harrods have revealed that only customers who spend more than £2,000 in store will get the option to visit their Santa's Grotto with the kids.

This is not a joke btw!

I can believe that given the type of excessive wealth people have in that area.... obscene to be honest.

wonder how much dear Chairman will try to charge for a visit to the GFC Santa ? if we had one .....

Unfortunately you are in a minority. Companies do adverts, and particularly xmas ones because they believe they mKe them money. They will have figures to show that when they do them they make more money and get more customers through the door. As long as they get more customers through the door by doing them they will continue to do so.