Christian Eriksen - Player Thread | Page 24 | Vital Football

Christian Eriksen - Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Eriksen as a world class player anymore.

I literally would take anything for him now just to get him out of the club.

Like it or not Ali is now our best AM.

RD, you must be very easily pleased.

Eriksen was never, and will never be anywhere near world class. He was once a very good player that had trouble with what we take for granted.....how to appropriately address a ball.

There are so many aspects of a players game that has to be sorted in order to even be considered to be thought of as a possible world class player.

Eriksen has never ever had any of the attributes. There are so many ”good players” that being good, is no longer enough. And now that he’s not even good, then quite frankly, he’s worthless. In fact, he has more worth away from the club, as the negative effects of his toxic presence are devastating, especially when combined with Poch.

MP seriously must not give a shit because he knows he will not be fired...I mean shit who would actually be playing Eriksen this much...

I am absolutely stunned at how flipping retarded Spurs are at the moment.

MP has simply destroyed out club...guys we seriously are in danger of possibly being relegated...SERIOUSLY we are headed that way QUICKLY.

And I have said this for weeks...I honestly don't see anyone that we can beat...NOBODY.

If he is not dropped now, there must be another agenda other than Poch thinking he will come good.

It's simply Poch sticking to his team ethic/player principles - that makes him stubborn, which is a consistent trait of his.

Let's hope Lo Celso's 20 mins, means that Poch will now start him and let him push Eriksen into a bit-part role before he departs (God knows who will take him now!)

It amazes me how low they can sink. Don’t get me wrong, we have had much worse in our ranks (Kaboul, Ade). It’s how he is treating the fans that gets me. If he has decided to run his contract then I for one can respect that. If he has decided that Levy hasn’t dont right by him in some way then I can accept that. From what I’ve seen MP has shown him more than enough loyalty. SO WHY CANT HE SHOW US FANS THE RESPECT WE DESERVE and at least give his last 12 months everything he has? I just can’t understand why he would lower himself so much

It amazes me how low they can sink. Don’t get me wrong, we have had much worse in our ranks (Kaboul, Ade). It’s how he is treating the fans that gets me. If he has decided to run his contract then I for one can respect that. If he has decided that Levy hasn’t dont right by him in some way then I can accept that. From what I’ve seen MP has shown him more than enough loyalty. SO WHY CANT HE SHOW US FANS THE RESPECT WE DESERVE and at least give his last 12 months everything he has? I just can’t understand why he would lower himself so much

A player I know didn't get the move in the summer that he, his personal team and his family were all led to believe was 'nailed on and a 100% certainty' - anyway, I've spoke to him a lot lately and it's clear hard as he wants to try (and he does) that his motivation is rock bottom, which in turn has/is affecting his form.

I think it this, more than anything that Eriksen is suffering from; the scuttlebutt was that his mrs was livid when it didn't happen; if there is a shred of truth in that, I do not know, but it makes sense to me.

It's funny the things that cloud fans perceptions of players. I'd have bet my house that had you asked most people on across all the vital forums, who when let down by a potential move, and up the garden path by their agents out of Zaha and Eriksen would knuckle down, show respect to the clubs fans and work for their side Chris would have romped it. Appearances huh. Well I know which of them has my respect now.

His first half stats from Sunday. Apologies of this has already been posted but it needs ready twice!

0 take-ons attempted
0 chances created
0 shots attempted
0 interceptions
0 tackles made
1 yellow card
16 x possession lost

Fair enough! Had heard they were fabricated.

Poch has just defended him in press conference saying he's happy with his performances but he's still getting back to his best post surgery in the summer. I'm all for defending players publicly but he's taking it too far.

Fair enough! Had heard they were fabricated.

Poch has just defended him in press conference saying he's happy with his performances but he's still getting back to his best post surgery in the summer. I'm all for defending players publicly but he's taking it too far.

Then he's a f***king dick and is divorced from reality.

I don't see Eriksen as a world class player anymore.

I literally would take anything for him now just to get him out of the club.

Like it or not Ali is now our best AM.

I don’t like it at all RD, Alli being perceived as our best AM, with back to back seasons of insignificance behind him, is setting our bar extremely low.

I don’t like it at all RD, Alli being perceived as our best AM, with back to back seasons of insignificance behind him, is setting our bar extremely low.

I'm expecting that we won't see the best of Dele until he gets to play with Lo Celso, Ndombele and Kane regularly. We need our intelligent footballers to play together.

I'm expecting that we won't see the best of Dele until he gets to play with Lo Celso, Ndombele and Kane regularly. We need our intelligent footballers to play together.

He should be playing better months ago, to make me want to look forward to him performing regularly with the three you mention. When Eriksen goes, I would want someone who has a more exceptional array of skills and offers more than Alli. Fernandes would be my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.