Chris Sutton | Vital Football

Chris Sutton

Fickle Moley

Vital Newbie
On BT Sports, describing his time at Lincoln, "Without the loans we were hopeless". Ain't that the truth. He failed to mention if he was included in that statement.

He p!ssed away far to much money on, as he accurately describes it, hopeless players. Decent loanees for a month or two here and there doesn't paper over thise cracks one bit.

Guys. Guys. Leave it. The man has gone. The bitterness will only eat away at you! LOL

Ironic with all our bemoaning our luck/success in cup competitions, didn't he give us our best recent run?

I'd be "interested" to see how Skelly views Mr Sutton in comparison to the current incumbent of the managers seat.

plumbob - 23/1/2016 13:34

I'd be "interested" to see how Skelly views Mr Sutton in comparison to the current incumbent of the managers seat.
Really? Would you? You are a glutton for punishment!

Fans with longer memories than me may disagree, but for me, he's by a mile the worst manager we've had in my 25 years.

Without his 'contacts' to bring in Somma, Herd and Saunders, we'd have gone down a year earlier. With the chance to bring in his own team in the summer of 2010, he put together a dreadful side that Tilson couldn't turn around once he'd lost key players and loanees to injuries.

My bitterness against Sutton will only go if/when we re-establish ourselves as a football league side.

Steve O'Dare - 23/1/2016 13:35

plumbob - 23/1/2016 13:34

Really? Would you? You are a glutton for punishment!
I'm a fan of the absurd!

I can't take anything he says as a pundit seriously knowing how poor a manager he was for us. It doesn't help that most of what he says is nonsense anyway.

Fickle Moley - 23/1/2016 11:10

On BT Sports, describing his time at Lincoln, "Without the loans we were hopeless". Ain't that the truth. He failed to mention if he was included in that statement.

No 's' on BT Sport. They go with the singular not the plural like Sky do.