Chixy's 10 Point Jigsaw - No.9 | Vital Football

Chixy's 10 Point Jigsaw - No.9

Chix

Vital Champions League
<b><font color='#0E4FB0'>
A game to induce the constant lookers on.

Basically <b><font color='#FF69B4'>I provide one clue</font></b> to the identity of a Pompey player

<b><font color='#FF69B4'>Anybody</font></b> can hazard a <b><font color='#FF69B4'>guess</font></b> as to who it is

The following day <b><font color='#FF69B4'>I will provide another clue</font></b> to the identity of that same player

Again <b><font color='#FF69B4'>anybody can guess</font></b> to who it is – You <b><font color='#FF69B4'>can even change your mind </font></b>from the previous day

The <b><font color='#FF69B4'>third day .. another clue </font></b>

Then <b><font color='#FF69B4'> another guess</font></b> from you .. again changing your mind should you wish to

The fourth day <b><font color='#FF69B4'>another clue and a guess</font></b> ... and then the final clue on the <b><font color='#FF69B4'> fifth</font></b>

Each clue will <b><font color='#FF69B4'>gradually build the jigsaw </font></b>and make it easier to <b><font color='#FF69B4'>reveal the identity </font></b>of the player

The <b><font color='#FF69B4'>important thing</font></b> is to <b><font color='#FF69B4'>guess each day</font></b> as not only does it <b><font color='#FF69B4'>help other players </font></b>it <b><font color='#FF69B4'>helps you win ! </font></b>

Why ? Well if you <b><font color='#FF69B4'>guess on day one</font></b> and by a fluke you <b><font color='#FF69B4'>get it right</font></b> .. You’ll get <b><font color='#FF69B4'>ten points</font></b>.. get it <b><font color='#FF69B4'>on the second clue </font></b>and you’ll get<b><font color='#FF69B4'> eight points, </font></b> a correct answer on clue three gets you six points and <b><font color='#FF69B4'>so on and so forth </font></b>down to the final clue getting you two points

One final point an additional five points will be awarded for the first person who types the name of the player in question

As with most of my quizzes we’ll have to play it out to see how it works .. so <b><font color='#FF69B4'>no matter what you think just go with the flow and join in</font></b>.. all will become self explanatory (I hope)

The scores after Quiz Eight are as follows..

57 Rug ***
50 JSW ***
45 PFC Blue *
25 Barney Army *
12 Eastneydave
08 Lemmi,
07 Sea Juicer
04 Paultsmouth

* Indicates 5 point bonus received

</font></b>

<b> Ok Here comes Clue One of Five for 10 points </b>

Remember you can guess after each round and who knows even a 'stupid guess' could turn out right in the early stages

<b><font color='#CC0000'>Clue One - 10 Pts</b></font>
<b>I have played for both Portsmouth and Southampton in my career </B>

<b><font color='#CC0000'>Guess Away - </b></font></b></font>

I assume, Chix, that we can only make one guess at a time - is that correct?

btw Chix, Rug and I should have got 2 points each from no.8 giving us 57 and 45 respectively.

I know it's only a bit of fun, but I'm very competitive :15: :42:

PFCblue - 13/12/2013 13:24

I assume, Chix, that we can only make one guess at a time - is that correct?

One a day Blue ... so if you think it might be between two players you'll have to spread them over the two days .. my advice would be to throw a different name in each day .. as even if your later ones are incorrect you'll still get the points from the one that correct on the day it was correct.

If you can follow my garbled logic :17:

PFCblue - 13/12/2013 13:39

btw Chix, Rug and I should have got 2 points each from no.8 giving us 57 and 45 respectively.

I know it's only a bit of fun, but I'm very competitive :15: :42:

Good spot .. now corrected

Chix - 13/12/2013 16:17

PFCblue - 13/12/2013 13:24
my advice would be to throw a different name in each day .. as even if your later ones are incorrect you'll still get the points from the one that correct on the day it was correct.

If you can follow my garbled logic :17:

I think so, Chix :2: A later incorrect guess doesn't nullify a previous guess that turns out to be correct.....or something like that!

<b> Ok Here comes Clue Two of Five for 08 points </b>

Remember you can guess after each round and who knows even a 'stupid guess' could turn out right in the early stages

<b><font color='#CC0000'>Clue Two - 8 Pts</b></font>
<b>I played over 300 professional games in my career Oh and I played for Saints before I joined Portsmouth </B>

<b><font color='#CC0000'>Guess Away - </b></font></b></font>[/QUOTE]

<b> Ok Here comes Clue Three of Five for 06 points </b>

<b><font color='#CC0000'>Clue Two - 8 Pts</b></font>
<b>I played over 300 professional games in my career Oh and I played for Saints before I joined Portsmouth </B>

<b><font color='#CC0000'>Clue Three - 6 Pts</b></font>
<b>I have never played international football </B>

<b><font color='#CC0000'>Guess Away - </b></font></b></font>[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]