Chinese adverts N/G | Vital Football

Chinese adverts N/G

Have contacted admin to see if they can resolve the problem

On the assumption that the website is getting paid for the adverts then you might not get a response. Its the pop up ones that block half the screen that annoy me. At the moment I have got the choice of a suzuki swift, a cruise or a trip to see Kinky Boots. Bring back the russian ladies seeking husbands.

Those aren't paid for markinkent, they are just spam. Difficult to keep up with at times, we appreciate the alerts as we can then ban the spammer and remove the junk.

Such a pain in the doo dah.

Apologies fine folks.

They've been deleted? How much was it for a beef chow mein and a bag of prawn crackers?

Welldone Fraggill and Mr.Admin - although I was tempted by some of the stuff they were offering - the ECG cables might have come in useful this season

That or use the scroll function.

Some people, like LSB2, might find the posts useful. They were more informative than VG's posts...

They've been deleted? How much was it for a beef chow mein and a bag of prawn crackers?

Yes they were deleted. None of the adverts were sponsored by Wayne eBay so were clearly spam and not in the made of meat way.

Probably cheap crap, like Wish!

Are you implying goods from China are instinctively cheap goods? Such a clear case of 我国ophobia

I don't know if they were cheaply made, but they were promising competitive pricing.

Yes Masters, none of the posters on this thread are reliable or useful. I await your instructions.

Beijingtrolleybusman

Are you implying goods from China are instinctively cheap goods? Such a clear case of 我国ophobia

I don't know if they were cheaply made, but they were promising competitive pricing.

I've used Wish before, so know it's cheap crap lol

I only get eBay messages, which is sometimes confusing inasmuch as they're not so far off the topic under discussion at times.