Chi Onwurah | Vital Football

Chi Onwurah

Ashley accused her of being misleading and irresponsible and also stated that she'd never attempted to contact him or the club to discuss her concerns. He also suggested that the work of the Newcastle United Foundation was due to his funding. (Of course you all know where this is going) Chi Onwurah proved once again that Ashley is a liar . She'd contacted the club back in 2013, and also stated "Also at no time have I criticised the Newcastle United Foundation which does wonderful work in the community and whose funding is not, as Mr Ashley implies, entirely a consequence of his ownership"

You just need to look at the happy clappers on th Chronicle page on FB to see them trying to discredit her. If things like this are proved it makes them look even more spineless. I see the usual lines of ‘well he’s already got our season ticket money for this year...’ - so what was your excuse last year? And the year before that? And the year before that?

I've saw it Chris, idiots man, why pay for a season ticket if you know what's going to happen? Then act all surprised when Ashley isn't true to his word for the umpteenth time!

The thing is Ashley owns NUFC 100% and it's a private company, Ashley is a director of Shite Direct which is a PLC. So the club shop technically another SD branch should be paying ground rent to NUFC (We all know it's not) not to mention the millions worth of free advertising. If he's siphoning off NUFC money into SD's coffers then it's ILLEGAL under some business act 2006 or around then anyway. I'm sure those who know business better than me will clarify it better. I could be wrong or misunderstood it.

(I posted a similarly worded comment on the chronicle site which disappeared, no awaiting moderation of anything just vanished. I suspected that might happen so i copied it and just reposted it. Same again, vanished after 10 mins)

If it's true then Ashley will be shitting his pants if an audit is called plus HMRC might want to take a look into him a bit deeper. He's a conman and a crook, that's pretty clear but the hard part is proving it. He's definitely rattled about something.

The accounts are audited every year so if anything illegal was happening it would have to be reported.

What somebody needs to do is drill behind the numbers but as you can't get access to the books and records it will remain hidden until we get knew owners. Even then the fat pig will make sure that the sale agreement includes a clause preventing the new owners disclosing any further details of the financial results under his ownership.

I think that is one of the main issues preventing the sale is all of the caveats the odious one will want including in the sale agreement. Apart from non- disclosure there will be Shite Directs rights to future advertising as well as their rights to run the clubs merchandising.

His fat snout is embedded in the NUFC trough.

The accounts are audited every year so if anything illegal was happening it would have to be reported.

What somebody needs to do is drill behind the numbers but as you can't get access to the books and records it will remain hidden until we get knew owners. Even then the fat pig will make sure that the sale agreement includes a clause preventing the new owners disclosing any further details of the financial results under his ownership.

I think that is one of the main issues preventing the sale is all of the caveats the odious one will want including in the sale agreement. Apart from non- disclosure there will be Shite Directs rights to future advertising as well as their rights to run the clubs merchandising.

His fat snout is embedded in the NUFC trough.
I'm working on a piece at the moment based on the accounts. OK, not everything is listed but we have an idea what goes on. My angle is what "every last penny" means.

For me it's quite clear in that a big chunk of our potential turnover has been diverted. It may not be illegal in the eyes of the law but in relation to running a football club, it is.

Be good to have one of them sliding doors moments in seeing how we'd have fared if Sir John Hall and co had stuck around instead of bailing and what our actual financials would have shown. I bet anything they would have been massively different as well as our fortunes on the pitch.

It's a shame that his arrogance hasn't made him make a catastrophic error that would be enough to bring him down. He's paranoid and not clever enough to cover his own tracks so gets other people to do it. An added convenience of being able to blame somebody else if things go wrong.

I see that it hasn't taken long for Ashcunt's true colours to come out over the closure of HoF stores creating huge job losses. After spouting utter bollocks of being the saviour of thousands of jobs he goes and does that! Of course "greedy landlords" are to blame - pot, kettle comes to mind. There's only one deceitful, lying greedy **** and that's the porcine one. Aside from trying to stiff the suppliers of millions that they're entitled to.

Still ongoing DLG

Don't expect anything from that cos the fat **** has covered his tracks pretty well. They KNOW what he's done and HOW he's done it, the problem is proving it.

HMRC will stay there until they uncover the whole thing. It may take years but they'll stick at it. Live long enough and you will see him in court and you will see him ruined. Or he may take a late night swim off the back of his boat...

the Porcine Weasel won't have allowed himself to be exposed. Charmless or some other underling will carry the can for any wrong doings.
i can hear him now "i can't be expected to micro manage all aspects of my business, i placed my trust and faith in my management team" (said with a barely suppressed smirk)

Interesting that it was revealed last night that there has been 6 bids made to Ashley over the years. At a guess I reckon the asking price has went up each time an 'acceptable' offer has been made because he makes too much here not to sell.

Surely if he is bothered about any internal investigation then this would have changed?

Exactly. He couldn’t give 1. Mr “Tanks” will just give it his usual “fuck you” to all and sundry.

If Newcastle fans want rid then they really need to make a stand and do something concerted and sustained by THEMSELVES. Not sit about hoping parliament will nab him; or the taxman; or the premier league; or a white knight or lady in shining armour is gonna come waltzing thru.

Sadly, a paltry 150-200 hardy souls pissing in the wind at a meeting last night basically going “it’s just not fair” simply shows there’s no appetite for that. 150. After 10 years of shit?!?! He must be laughing his cock off. If he could find it. The fat bastard that he is.

Excellent point made yet again. HMRC will keep on digging but it'll take ages to get to him. Charmless will have to become Chumless and get kicked down the road first -And there's always the concern that they may freeze assets which will in all probability, ruin the club. No. Any decent Newcastle supporter has to realise that if the club remains tied to this crook then it is going to be bad news. He needs to feel a desperate need to sell and sell quickly. Empty the ground and drag oodles of bad publicity over his brand. He seems quite happy with his current level of unpopularity, 'hated twat'. Perhaps 'stinking pariah' may make him uncomfortable.