Chester today | Vital Football

Chester today

Hello all, Chester supporter here.
I have a compiled a matchday preview for today’s game on my YouTube channel which includes the head-to-head records of both sides, form guides, plus much more. If you are interested in watching it then just click on the link below. Hope you all enjoy the match this afternoon.
Thanks, Rio Doherty.

Windass was subbed off seemingly through injury after 30 minutes - hopefully it was only precautionary...

Naismith had a good first half.
Lopez although runs like an 8yr girl had a decent half as well.

Windass was subbed off seemingly through injury after 30 minutes - hopefully it was only precautionary...
Hopefully so, even though he is a benchman at best for us to compete well in the Championship he could be important the way recruitment is going.

Just watched the highlights on iFollow, thought the pass from Weir to Jolley was really good, as was the finish.

Those that were there, how did the younger players perform? Did any look out of place in the first team??

Just watched the highlights on iFollow, thought the pass from Weir to Jolley was really good, as was the finish.

Those that were there, how did the younger players perform? Did any look out of place in the first team??

Difficult to say based on the standard of opposition and with the exception of Jolley they all only had 45mins each.
Obi showed some decent pace and Lang put himself about.
None of them struggled but you could see the difference in quality between the youngsters and the regular first team lads.
Evans pulled off a good reaction save.

Here is my match vlog from yesterday’s match. Feel free to watch if you wish:
Hope you enjoyed the game and best of luck to you this season.