Cheltenham Town (h): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE! | Vital Football

Cheltenham Town (h): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE!

I'm going to go with the obvious candidate of Lasse. Two goals and yet another fantastic, hard-working performance.

Lasse was indeed excellent but I thought over 90 minutes he was just edged by Ethan Hamilton. What a great signing he has proved to be.
I thought he covered every blade of grass again his work rate and fitness levels are amazing. Considering how he ran himself into the ground against West Ham only 3 days before he was still able to put in a starring performance against Cheltenham.

Lasse was indeed excellent and took his goals really well, he has become a revelation since he reverted to WB. I think I agree with Tony on this one though so my nomination goes to Ethan Hamilton. Great partnership with his namesake
“We’ve got 2 Ethans in the middle….”🎼

Good team performance but beside a good defensive stint Lasse's two goals gave us the three points, so Sorensen for me.

Hamilton, ran himself into the ground, always a threat going forward, harried the other lot into making mistakes, a great signing.

Although the nominations are now closed, it would be really helpful to have a few more comments to help form the article(s)!

Sorrenson due to the two goals . Hamilton was outstanding but I am beginning to expect similar performances throughout the season.Our midfield is becoming quite something