Cheltenham Town (a): Score Predictions & Starting XI | Vital Football

Cheltenham Town (a): Score Predictions & Starting XI

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
We are going to have to switch it about a little with Reeco's injury and Duffy's ban. I can't see Skubala switching tactics as they have been working well since the turn of the year so it's a question of how that left side is filled. Personally I'd have a natural left footer there and that means pushing Sean Roughan up and bringing Jacko in at the back

Jensen
Mitchell Jackson O'Connor
Sorensen Mandroiu Erhahon Roughan
House
Taylor Draper

Subs: whoever is left plus a couple of youths (dependant on Bishop being available also)

They need a win so it'll be open which will give Taylor in particular so space

3-1 Imps

Jensen
Mitchell O'Connor Roughan
Sorensen Mandroiu Erhahon Burroughs
House
Taylor Draper

2-0 win

Tricky to know how to address the left side. Burroughs probably gives us more natural width and a slightly more positive feel, but bringing Jackson into the back 3 will also make us a but more confident at playing out from the back.

Im going with same team as Limpy said Score Cheltenham have to win this game so i think there will be goals and we have to win also im going for a 2 2 draw

Pretty much has to be Jackson in for Reeco/Duffy, and Roughan to LWB. I don't rate Burroughs, and I'm not sure Skoobs does either judging by his lack of selection the past two month (although he was injured for a spell).

Jensen
Mitchell Jackson O'Connor
Sorensen Mandroiu Erhahon Roughan
House
Taylor Draper

I'd be happy with another 1-0 win.

Jensen
Sorensen Mitchell O’Connor Eyoma Roughan
Moylan Erhahon Mandriou
House Taylor

Wright, Jackson, Burroughs, Bishop, Draper, Makama, Montsma

2-0 Imps win!