Cheltenham Match Thread | Vital Football

Cheltenham Match Thread

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
No Rhodes.

Blackpool striker Jordan Rhodes will miss the trip to Cheltenham Town on Tuesday as he continues his recovery from injury.
The 34-year-old has scored 15 goals for the club this season but has not found the net in his past eight appearances.
Rhodes was forced off at half-time during Blackpool's draw with Charlton and has missed three games since.
"There's progress but he won't be fit for tomorrow night," boss Neil Critchley told BBC Radio Lancashire.
"There's the usual sorts of bumps and bruises and knocks after our game on Saturday but there's nothing that would keep anyone out of the game against Cheltenham, so it will be as you were squad-wise."

I’m afraid I’m rather pessimistic about tomorrow.

Given away performances so far this season I hope I’m wrong and we come away with 3 points.

And after that Posh away and then again at home in the LDV thingy semi before Horwich at BR! 😳

4 games of torture coming up……

I’m afraid I’m rather pessimistic about tomorrow.

Given away performances so far this season I hope I’m wrong and we come away with 3 points.

And after that Posh away and then again at home in the LDV thingy semi before Horwich at BR! 😳

4 games of torture coming up……

My thoughts exactly. Another season of zero hope, excitement or enjoyment. Typical too after all the horrendous weather we've had that the last few home games has been decent. My only chance to partake in my other (more enjoyable) hobbies. 🤷

Cheltenham are picking up form. It will be a tricky game. The sort of game we need to grind out a win in to have any chance of scraping the play offs. I haven't yet given up all hope but.......

Can’t say I’m too upset Norburn has been dropped, since calling him and Morgan around Christmas/NY period Morgan has been fantastic whilst Norburn has been… meh.

Intrigued to see what Byers can do. I’d prefer Gabriel over Hamilton but apart from that no grumbles from me with the selection.

They pinch 10yds on a throw in. Are we tbe only Clun niave enough not to do that.

Why the frugg did Grimshaw punch that? Easy catch