Cheltenham at Home | Vital Football

Cheltenham at Home

As you say a good opportunity to get through if we play a strong team. Could be a big money draw in round 3. Wonder if scally might hint at that.

As you say a good opportunity to get through if we play a strong team. Could be a big money draw in round 3. Wonder if scally might hint at that.
Cheltenham is obviously going to be tough as they’re in the same league as us and still on a high from last season (well, unbeaten in two anyway). But could’ve been an unfashionable Prem, Champ team or Ipswich or someone too. I’m confident after these first two games.

A plum 3rd round tie would hopefully get more people registered on the ticketing site and may pull Scally’s arm to bring in a non-digital option to buy tickets, which would be massive.

Cheltenham is obviously going to be tough as they’re in the same league as us and still on a high from last season (well, unbeaten in two anyway). But could’ve been an unfashionable Prem, Champ team or Ipswich or someone too. I’m confident after these first two games.

A plum 3rd round tie would hopefully get more people registered on the ticketing site and may pull Scally’s arm to bring in a non-digital option to buy tickets, which would be massive.

Ipswich went out at home to Newport Trev. Are you as pissed as I was on Saturday..? 😛

Decent draw. Obviously, ideally we wanted a Prem team (home or away), but failing that a winnable game at home is nice. Cheltenham are League One now and went up as Champs (I believe?) so are probably on an upper, so it won't be easy. I think we'll go through if we play our first team and will probably lose if we play the almost second string team we played on Tuesday (as Cheltenham will be stronger than Crawley). I suspect Evans will try to find that balance and rest those few first team regulars who played on Tuesday, like O'Keefe and Ehmer and maybe reintroduce some of those who had their feet up either on the bench or at home on Tuesday.

Ha I wasn’t taking much notice of the draw last night! And yes, I was pretty pissed by the end of Saturday. Probably ended in the same state you were when I saw you pre-game!

I went home at 8pm, pretty poor show. Been a long time since I did the all day football session. I'll try to pace myself better in the future, or just drive and stay off the Stella until the evening lol