Chelsea v Forest match thread sponsored by Vatican Holidays! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Chelsea v Forest match thread sponsored by Vatican Holidays!

Men vs boys.

Only good thing (as normal) is support.

Not the fans fault they can't play or defend.

The players need to stay off social media for a few more days now as they may get hurt. Bless em

Why we have we put out our third team. We should be full strength for this game

Very strange

Also for those that didn't see Chelsea's starting line up cost 169m ours cost 3m...

(Edit to add...)

They're not just 'kids' at Chelsea really are they

price is irelevant. its stillmen v man, we all know that and there has to be some pride and brains and fight.. we have none tho

fumanchew - 20/9/2017 20:56

Also for those that didn't see Chelsea's starting line up cost 169m ours cost 3m...

(Edit to add...)

Thanks I was just about to ask that. Perspective please people. I also think a game like this will really help MW with future requirements. Although most of us internet managers already know that, don't we?

This is pretty painful, they are clearly in 2nd gear and we can't get close. Feel a league 2 side would of made this more of a game, we've no intensity just flat.

CanadaRed - 20/9/2017 21:01

fumanchew - 20/9/2017 20:56

(Edit to add...)

Thanks I was just about to ask that. Perspective please people. I also think a game like this will really help MW with future requirements. Although most of us internet managers already know that, don't we?

Also most of these U23 players for Chelsea are fighting it out to impress conte for a starting place in the league 11.

They're hungry and have no fear, they know that if a pressing run comes to nothing they can just keep trying again.

Yup but maybe I should have said "reinforced where the need for future requirements are" as I think he probably knows where we are weak.

Us t'internetters knew what we needed and I'm sure we could have gone out there and got them, just like that, had we been in MW's position.

I will wait to see the reports from those at the game to judge whether we aren't trying.
We are way behind the chelskis of this world.
We do need perspective.