Chelsea PR at work....check out #20 on this list | Vital Football

Chelsea PR at work....check out #20 on this list

D

Departed

They are really trying to make inroads over here.

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/03/26/what-these-extremely-successful-people-were-doing-at-age-25/

Russia is a shit hole of corruption and was even worse back then. I can't bring myself to dislike someone for acting like a dick in a society built of dicks.

ahx00 - 26/3/2013 20:53

Russia is a shit hole of corruption and was even worse back then. I can't bring myself to dislike someone for acting like a dick in a society built of dicks.

This is how you end up with a nation full of dicks.

spurdon - 26/3/2013 23:25

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Don. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Don. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

zzz - 27/3/2013 15:00

spurdon - 26/3/2013 23:25

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Don. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Don. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

Someone has a little too much time on their hands. Hehehehe.

Quote from the article:

"As a child, Abramovich was an orphan and raised by his uncle, and by the age of 21, entered the black market through money he had received from his wife’s parents. His companies eventually became more legalized businesses in the early 1990s, by which time Abramovich had been involved with at least 20 companies."..... and liquidated them.

Perhaps he'll liquidate CFC..