Cheer up | Vital Football

Cheer up

Sitting and watching ad we speak

4-0 down against Brentford who I consider an old adversary lol

Same here, having a chuckle to myself with an ice cold beer.

We want 5! Quickly followed by ‘We want 6!’ I hope

I’m pretty chilled
I x Stella
1x Banana Beer
2x Sauvignon Blanc ( New Zealand of course)
Salad for dinner (boo)
Netflix and chill 😂

I had 3 pints of Stella during the gills game watching it on my patio - 40.8 degrees in the sun at its peak (in the sun admittedly) - a nice bottle of NZ Sauvignon now and another one chilled. Making up for the shite of today’s performance but enjoying the Brentford game on my patio now whilst getting slowly sozzled (the missus and son are away this weekend so carts Blanche….)

I’m pretty chilled
I x Stella
1x Banana Beer
Stella always makes me throw up .
Banana Beer? Now that intrigues me.
l'm chilled too .Perhaps fortunately I simply can't afford to get to any Gills games at present.Finances and back problems mean I will have to survive on non league and cricket for a few months at least. I went to see Stowmarket Town win 4-1 in their opening fixture. They are favourites for promotion to Isthmian Premier.Look like they have some decent players played some good stuff today.

I thought from the title of this thread it was going to be to all those in meltdown and talking of relegation, to "cheer up, we've won 2 and lost 2, no need to panic yet message" which is my take at this very early stage. We were brilliant against Rochdale and awful today, there it is, the two extremes. We're only 3 points off a play off place
Meanwhile a few cans of Fosters is a great way to down ones sorrows. I'll be there on Tuesday. COYG.