Checkatrade Trophy Final Ticket Details | Page 2 | Vital Football

Checkatrade Trophy Final Ticket Details

exhertsimp - 27/2/2018 22:28

jal jal - 27/2/2018 22:23

How can they put the match tickets on sale when they don't know who the other team will be as the other semi-final isn't played now until Tuesday March 6th as it was cancelled tonight because of the weather.
When you buy a concert ticket does it usually list the support artists?

You are correct it doesn't name the support artists, but does name the main act

impede - 27/2/2018 20:26

Why are Cat 3 seats higher than the Cat 4. Surely in a unresticted view stadium they are backwards. I can understand too high and too low but too low is really low in Wembley.

This is useful - the Wembley Stadium 'View From Your Seat' imaging (originally posted by German Imp) - just move your cursor over each block to view the image, or click on it to see an enlargement:

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat

The cat 5 tickets (yellow on the stadium plan) are either very low down where the rake of the seats is relatively shallow close to the pitch (like being in the stalls at the theatre?) or high up from where the players look pretty small. The cat 6 tickets (dark blue) are right at the very top - I am told that they are a long way from the pitch. The rake of the seats is also very steep up there - you may need a head for heights.

Cat 4 seats (green) are effectively in the same blocks as the lower level yellows in tier 1, but the rake of the seats is slightly better and you are further back from the pitchside, giving a better view. The cat 3 seats (light blue) are in the middle of the three tiers and look better than the green cat 4s for distance from the pitch and rake of seats. The cat 1s (orange) and cat 2s (purple) look quite expensive really, especially when you are buying a number of them.

PerthImp - 28/2/2018 01:01

Like others, I hope non-season ticket holders have the opportunity of a decent seat in the Cat 1 or Cat 2 seats. Coming all that way I at least want a decent seat for the experience, all due respect to season ticket holders - only natural they should have first dibs, but a week is a long time to wait before I can apply.

On the ticket details, would be nice to have the clubs names on the ticket, purely as a memento, but the important thing is that we are there. As long the programme is OK and I can get one!

Check your pm's Perthimp

Probably be silly question , but does anyone know what the allocation is for tickets. Reason is i won't know if I can go until poss a week before the game. Just wondering how long I can hang on for before taking a chance on buying a ticket .

17500 to start with if we sell those it goes up to 25000.
We can have as many we want mate by all accounts.
90000ish seats in total.

Casperimp - 28/2/2018 11:53

Like others, I hope non-season ticket holders have the opportunity of a decent seat in the Cat 1 or Cat 2 seats. Coming all that way I at least want a decent seat for the experience, all due respect to season ticket holders - only natural they should have first dibs, but a week is a long time to wait before I can apply.

On the ticket details, would be nice to have the clubs names on the ticket, purely as a memento, but the important thing is that we are there. As long the programme is OK and I can get one!

Check your pm's Perthimp

Thanks Casper - just replied.

Just read on the OS that we can’t actually request seats in a particular block but, at least initially, tickets will be sold in an anti clockwise direction starting from the north. It seems we can only choose by category (price). Bit disappointing if that’s the case as on the Wembley site you can actually pick a view from each block
I’m wondering if this is a limitation on the Eventbrite system or if tix are always sold like this

PerthImp - 28/2/2018 14:52

Casperimp - 28/2/2018 11:53

Check your pm's Perthimp

Thanks Casper - just replied.

Check your pm's again.

Eweimps - 28/2/2018 14:55

Just read on the OS that we can’t actually request seats in a particular block but, at least initially, tickets will be sold in an anti clockwise direction starting from the north. It seems we can only choose by category (price). Bit disappointing if that’s the case as on the Wembley site you can actually pick a view from each block
I’m wondering if this is a limitation on the Eventbrite system or if tix are always sold like this

It's Eventbrite.

Impster - 28/2/2018 15:09

Eweimps - 28/2/2018 14:55

It's Eventbrite.

Allocating tickets this way will ensure we are all sat together rather spread across half of Wembley with empty seats between. Should improve the atmosphere.

Eweimps - 28/2/2018 14:58

The two times I went to Cardiff I’m sure I picked specific blocks
Yeah you could pick a block not a seat deco.
I'm confused by the whole thing lol!!!

Agree with the atmosphere GBL and no one wants big spaces between fans but I think we’ll sell the initial 17000 anyway and the extra 8000 + won’t be released until we do. I suppose it’s only like going to an away game and not being able to choose where you sit though. Just takes the shine off our big day a bit

Luke Imp - 28/2/2018 17:29

Surprised we can't sell via specific blocks.

Yes, that's disappointing, especially as I spent part of this morning selecting the best vantage point. Never mind, will just be delighted to be there.

Apologies if this is a bit desperate but would anyone with a season ticket be able to spare two of their allocation to get tickets for me and my old man?

He moved out to Qatar about four years ago and had to give up his season ticket of 10/15 years but has already booked his flight back for the final.

I'm personally based down in Brighton and attend all of the South East games as well as one/two home games a year.

I appreciate it's unlikely we'll sell out Wembley but we're pretty keen to secure tickets at the earliest opportunity to save panicking/worrying down the line.

I'd obviously look to send the money in advance of the ticket's release and would happily supply beers at the match itself.

Please feel free to PM me if anyone can help with this.