Cheap travel to Plymouth | Vital Football

Cheap travel to Plymouth

SwinImp

Vital Youth Team
Just wondering if anybody has figured out a fairly cheap method of travelling away to Plymouth on Bank Holiday Monday?

Looking at rail prices, it would probably be cheaper flying from East Mids into an obscure European destination and into Exeter or something random.

I don’t want to resort to the supporters coach.

Just wondering if anybody has figured out a fairly cheap method of travelling away to Plymouth on Bank Holiday Monday?

Looking at rail prices, it would probably be cheaper flying from East Mids into an obscure European destination and into Exeter or something random.

Back in the day I used to hitch down to Plymouth. Pain getting back was that Marines seemed to get priority on the main roundabouts. Good luck.

There's always Shanks' Pony. You've probably even got time for a cup of tea before you set off.

Or wasn't that helpful?

Can you get yourself to Skeggy on Sunday ?
I've just invested in a load of cheap dinghys. Ive got hundreds of them if anyone else fancies it.

Paddle yourself down somewhere like Brighton, then go out to sea a couple of miles, get picked up by the coastguard and you'll probably get a 4 star hotel chucked in for the night aswell.

You won't get cheaper than that 😉

Can you get yourself to Skeggy on Sunday ?
I've just invested in a load of cheap dinghys. Ive got hundreds of them if anyone else fancies it.

Paddle yourself down somewhere like Brighton, then go out to sea a couple of miles, get picked up by the coastguard and you'll probably get a 4 star hotel chucked in for the night aswell.

You won't get cheaper than that 😉
And you might get brought back to Lincoln

And you might get brought back to Lincoln
Reminds me of a couple from Margate who went on holiday to Bournemouth and decided to buy tickets for a British Rail mystery tour; it took them straight back to Margate for the day, so they went home and had a cup of tea.

If you are a free agent 20 goal a season L1 striker perhaps you should contact Mark Kennedy & Jezz George as soon as possible

If you plan to travel and return same day to Lincoln the train options don't give you the option of seeing the entire match. I believe Chris Ashton intends to only run 1 coach and it is filling rapidly.