Cheap Burke | Vital Football

Cheap Burke

Not happening and surely he would come back here, RB already said he will be staying there.

Well if he was made available for loan then we'd be mad to not try and get him.
I'd be surprised if they do let him go out on loan but it certainly would be bloody annoying to see him running riot in the championship for Wednesday.
Worth a tentative enquiry surely ?

Bad_Dog - 18/6/2017 21:57

RB said they didn't want to loan him as he was making good progress there.
`Good Progress` means that the loan fee offered by Wednesday wasnt high enough.

So we want a player in the "new" dressing room that has left the club after agitation by his bell end of an agent , trousered a load of cash and has failed? No thanks, lets start afresh and see what happens.

He has not failed at Leipzig. He has gone from 2nd tier crap to playing in a team that has qualified for the Champions League. He is popular in Germany and has settled in well. My best mate is a season ticket holder at Red Bull and raves about him more than his beloved Wycombe Wanderers

That, and I suspect it was Fawaz doing the agitating when he realised he didn't have a pot to piss in and had to fund another season of losses he created.

Fawaz touted him to Red Bull not the agent.

In fact wasn't it his bell end of an agent who talked him into signing a four year deal in February 2016?

jbacsta - 19/6/2017 18:03

So we want a player in the "new" dressing room that has left the club after agitation by his bell end of an agent , trousered a load of cash and has failed? No thanks, lets start afresh and see what happens.

You make a habit of talking shite.
Highly unlikely a loan deal would ever happen but you'd have to be a raving lunatic to snub someone of his quality if given the chance.

Yeah I would have Burke back on loan. He is better than any other wide player in the championship.

jbacsta - 19/6/2017 18:03

Shouldn't you be fooking off with Fawaz?

Just my opinion as always on things. but carry on with your abusive comments if it makes you and your little pals happy.